Epic Perfect World

'Spreading Rumors'.

ruse

@Ninjas, lol. There was a second screenshot showing the damage of her continuing to hit me when I was being attacked by TeamPH/NH. kkkkkkkkk? Can't SS in mass PK, damage log will have to do. Who killed me is completely irrelevent. There's no reason a GM should be hitting players in the middle of mass PK.

Thanks.

Offline Enraged

lol...for real?
Hi.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
The damage log was at the top? There would have been atleast 40 more hits done between then and when it said you died?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline grujag

Seriously, I mean WTF, even if he did hit you he didn't hit you with GM/equip but with Dragon/equip. So you are complaining on a player hitting you in PK.

Offline Enraged

GM's shouldn't be in mass pk regardless.
If they do want to pk, they should be on their alts.
Hi.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Seriously, I mean WTF, even if he did hit you he didn't hit you with GM/equip but with Dragon/equip. So you are complaining on a player hitting you in PK.
If it was a player, she could've killed them easily. But since it's a GM, they would just use GM cape/GM weapon/GM buffs and get away. I don't know what actually happened since I just woke up, but I don't think damage log is trustful. This probably won't happen again so you won't have a chance to SS it again but imo damage log can't be the proof, cause I easily edited damage log in paint (which I'm not saying you did though).

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

ruse

The damage log was at the top? There would have been atleast 40 more hits done between then and when it said you died?

Not sure how tanky you think I am. The fact that you can see that she is still hitting me while i'm taking 13k damage from other players is the issue at hand here. Again, you try taking screenshots in mass PK.

No, I'm complaining about a GM, not a player. :>

Offline Auroma

@Ninjas, lol. There was a second screenshot showing the damage of her continuing to hit me when I was being attacked by TeamPH/NH. kkkkkkkkk? Can't SS in mass PK, damage log will have to do. Who killed me is completely irrelevent. There's no reason a GM should be hitting players in the middle of mass PK.

Thanks.

Hey Ruse, no point in discussing with Ninjas, as we both know what he posted in forum about our guild earlier and how "ethical" was that. We know where his answer will come from....
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Hey Ruse, no point in discussing with Ninjas, as we both know what he posted in forum about our guild earlier and how "ethical" was that. We know where his answer will come from....

No guild is allowed to post advertisements on the forums. You want me to give you special treatment?

GM's shouldn't be in mass pk regardless.
If they do want to pk, they should be on their alts.

We don't pk in mass pk, the screenshot was of a damage log that happened much earlier, the damage log is scrolled to make the screenshot look incriminating.

GMs shouldn't be pking if asked not to.

Look guys we get that you didn't like skylight, but you guys are the only ones, you guys harrass her harrassing ANYONE is against the rules. You can hide behind your excuses of 'corrupt gms' but the truth is that you guys need to face the facts, you broke the rules, you were punished.

Skylight will be reinstated for an unfair dismissal. Many of the screenshots of her 'mistakes' have been edited to look incriminating and every gm has made mistakes on thier first few days.
Ex-GM

Offline Auroma

No guild is allowed to post advertisements on the forums. You want me to give you special treatment?

Quote from: Ninja
"Recoil, Xpendables seem to like to cause drama/trouble/stir people up, this is why people don't like them."

This is the special treatment we get from you our honorable, fair and just GM.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
That is the honest truth, _Ryan_, Silence and Insanity constantly are trying to create drama with the GMs and other players, Xpendables keeps attacking and harrassing GM Skylight, So my statement is just telling the truth. People don't like the drama they create.
Ex-GM

Offline Auroma

That is the honest truth, _Ryan_, Silence and Insanity constantly are trying to create drama with the GMs and other players, Xpendables keeps attacking and harrassing GM Skylight, So my statement is just telling the truth. People don't like the drama they create.

What about your friends? They also trash talk on world chat, call you and Skylight awesome and say other GMs just sit in West City and do nothing. They talk more shit on world chat too, but wait noooo, we are "bad" and deserve no fairness. Seems like you want us to leave, so you and your friends can "rule" the server.

I know if I state the "truth", I will get banned by you, while you are free to run your mouth.

Enjoy your powers, keyboard warrior.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

I don't think you bringing up people who haven't said anything on this thread makes much since. Just saying. o.O

ruse

We don't pk in mass pk, the screenshot was of a damage log that happened much earlier, the damage log is scrolled to make the screenshot look incriminating.

GMs shouldn't be pking if asked not to.

Look guys we get that you didn't like skylight, but you guys are the only ones, you guys harrass her harrassing ANYONE is against the rules. You can hide behind your excuses of 'corrupt gms' but the truth is that you guys need to face the facts, you broke the rules, you were punished.

Explain to me how this is an advertisement. Someone that wasn't even in our guild posted something about us and you replied. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1656.msg14553#msg14553

The screenshots were all in a 2 minute period. I go out, I buff, I get hit by her with her weapon on. She takes it off, I still get hit while other the people we're fighting come out. There's no excuses for it. Also, we're not the only ones who had issues with her. There were people in NexNation and other guilds that did too so don't try and pin her getting fired on the fact that we 'didn't like her'. Some of Xpendable did.

Has nothing to do with 'corrupt GM'. Despite calling you out when you said what you did, we haven't tried to get you fired. Seems like that'd be the case, no? It has to do with 'this person should not be a GM, here's why.'

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
According to the game rules there is no talk about GMs on forums or in game, any action against it will be properly punished.
locking the thread now