Epic Perfect World

Best of the server

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Here my list

WR/BM-Insanity,Silence,Savi,Pedja(mass pk) and Robbert 1v1

Wiz/Mage-RieI,Solomon,Covenant

WB/Barb-Tarasuqe,CM,iU(mass pk) and Xar 1v1 god and almighty Skazy my blood brother xD

WF/Veno-Tavarn,Elly,VoodooQueen

EA/Archer-Swane,Kiddo and Esok

EP/Cleric-Ana_,Roomi and LeiZo

Psychic:idk i won't name myself here, anyway Marea is really good in mass pk, and Maxy on my psy xD

Sin- zFlashx legend dph, Holiness legend dph+aps +AiZoX legend DPH and BIoodfeast+Jawad legend apsers

Seeker- i don't really respect this class but i can say that Camron and Vermilion are only seekers that deserve to be in my list

Mystics-for mass pk ibi is good and know how to annoy Psychics,also Frizzle,Jishi and Rozaria are pretty good as supports
Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:03 am by Animassacre

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Barb: Xar, Deno, Doflamingo
Wiz: Destitute, Doflamingo
EP: Atlantic, Violent, Sayenne
EA: SkriLLeX, TumbleDown, Doflamingo
WR: Guardian, Explicit, Achilles
WF: Doflamingo
Psy: Ahed, Erikalz, Doflamingo
Sin: Looney, AfterMathz, Seby
Seeker: Doflamingo
Mystic: ibi, Doflamingo
Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:16 am by Doflamingo

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Psy: Ahed
Sin: Ahed on alt
WB: Ahed on alt
MG: Ahed on alt
EP: Ahed on alt
EA: Ahed on alt
WR: Ahed on alt
WF: Ahed on alt
Seeker: Ahed on alt
Mystic: Ahed on alt

Sab

Barb: Vdeck, Bridge
Wiz: CakeMonster,TbagSoup, Ym_Dark, Fabulicious
EP/Cleric: Publical, NoFcksGiven,Deniel, BRiest
EA/Archer: iNoop,_ibi_.HeiroTooPro,Emilkinz
WR: Suichiro, Doflamingo,WWWWWWWWW, Realise, _Achilles(Blind folded, with 1 hand)
WF: MsVeno, Sezy, Johannia, Doflamingo
Psy: GayBacon,ARIAS,Cyproniix, Emilkinz( God of psychics)
Sin: Vookie, evi, forgot mihi's sin name, Noki
Seeker: Atlantic,PedroSner, and Me
Mystic: ibi,Leonora,PerversMrs_Freeze

Best players to hit the planet of PW, can't compare, no challenge and easy bro
Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:30 am by Destitute

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Hello i'll list my opinion even though i've been inactive in most recent PKs though still been around for a small portion.

My list is mostly mass pk based.

WR/BM : Insanity(Always been top mass pk wr in EpicPW hate it or love it), Silence(Brother of Insanity has genes of king + tanker try to survive with 50 AA on you like him), Savi (Need i say more), Robbert(1v1 king), Guardian(Artifex WR that made it to list beside the titans, be proud. Balls of steel wr annoying as fck)

WF/Veno : Tavarn(Only WF i've ever feared in Epic)

WB/Barb : Xar(Best 1vs1 wb i ever seen. His gameplay is just on point like no other), Skazy(Pedja the Brave ofc LOL 1vs1 up there with Xar), WasteDump(Best in mass PK. My trashtalk may overshadow my gameplay, but very few have the experience and the merit i do. Those who mass pk know.), Savi'(Skazy lvl + very old titan), LongDD(The reason that made me switch from APS to DPH wb), Deno(Idk what his name is now but always been in top 3 best WBs hate it or love it)

EP/Cleric : Ana_(She is a must in our main mass PK squad, no one better in our roster) ChicaBomb(Been legendary EP since i ever logged in a private server, best in the opposition), Roomi(Another Top Gun EP a must in mass PK), LeiZo(Incredibly annoying, would rank higher in my eyes if he didn't spam purify wep so much)

MG/Wiz : Meso(Top Gun of Mages, was sick of him before he joined Xpendable), PedroSner(I will always trashtalk him regardless, annoysfck out of me when he jump into backlines with ice prison and you can't do anything to stop him)

EA/Archer : Unmatched(? King of EAs: Best survivability, Best DD, Best squad leader, Best 1v1. Won't take you seriously if he isn't on your list), Butthead(Best EA in the opposition, very experienced knows exactly what to do to survive), shade(Beat the race against time, amazing survivability)

Assasin : zFlashx(Undisputed in what he does. When someone tries to become a good sin, they use zFlashx as a measure of skill), Maxy(Idk his name now, changes as often as me. Best example of practice makes perfect. 2nd best sin in my opinion, both mass and 1v1.), Bloodfeast(dontMad because you can't kill him), Mutilate(Donor Sin. Aside from that he came a long way from the first time i saw him play sin, top 3 in my opinion)

Seeker : Vermillion(Only one that comes to anyone's mind, and for a reason.)

Mystic : Frizzle(? Is there any doubt? Best survivability+Best DD)

Psychic : I have 0 respect for this class but either way: Lexmau(Best in opposition, he mostly grabs attention by talking smack and gets people to AA on him while his team fck rest), Animassacre(Massive DMG+Tanks very well, stop being idiot though)

Something a long these lines with a few more people.

WR/BM: I would like to add Subzero as well as Doflamingo.

WF/Veno: Yordle (Matty will make you scream Wastedump, he's annoying as fck) as well as Tavarn (Alek or Tobi)

WB/Barb: Lssj (Best bow barb)

EP/Cleric: Atlantic. (Stays alive and keeps everyone alive, experienced EP)

MG/Wiz: Redix. (Think thats how he spells it, known the guy for a really long time and he is ridiculously fast with his reactions to everything in mass pk) Would probably add Destitute for his 1vs1 "skills".

EA/Archer: Not sure about Shade but I would say Arguement. The guy doesn't talk much at all but he does so fcking much in mass pk its retarded.

Assasin: Those would be the main sins, I haven't 1v1'd Robberts sin on my wr but I've seen him do pretty good on it. Seby would be someone that should be on that list though for his progress.

Seeker: Vermillion caught my eye on a different server but used dual fairy, even though on Epic he is the only one worth mentioning tbh.

Mystic: No idea who Frizzle is but I would like to say Rozaria.

Psychic:

#FCKBEINGBIASED
Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:03 pm by Guardian