Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Salvation and Gods Army 7/3

-Oxymoronic

Guess I won't go Uni this year and go back to school and learn to count, Because Xpend is sooo OP they wiped GA and Salva with 20 ppl  :)) :)) :))

They had 28 people I believe. They didn't have more than 3 squads. Still pretty damn far from 50 people o:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Yes. If you truely believe anywhere near 50 you need to.  ^-^

If your faction friend "claims" to barely having 20 in pk something must be wrong ... xpend has more than GA and salva even so they still got wiped the 1st time ..

any nice vid, something to watch while i was bored

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
If your faction friend "claims" to barely having 20 in pk something must be wrong ... xpend has more than GA and salva even so they still got wiped the 1st time ..

any nice vid, something to watch while i was bored

The only thing wrong is your eyes. watch vid is clearly not 50.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

GA trying to be factor in mass pk???? Now calm down and enjoy the video, even Salvation doesn't complain about number.

Good video   ^-^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I learned long ago from a powerful goat trader in the east: "Pk isn't fair so shut up and focus you idiots."

I try to live by these words as best as I can.

That was still some fun pk.  Thanks for sharing.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I learned long ago from a powerful goat trader in the east: "Pk isn't fair so shut up and focus you idiots."

I try to live by these words as best as I can.

That was still some fun pk.  Thanks for sharing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Tbh, xp doesn't outnumber by 40 people.  At most they will have somewhere around 17, 20, or 25 whenever it's minor pk. If it were major pk vs artifex then yeah they would have 30-40 (I guess) during their timezone. :/ fun pk and good video

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked
Tbh, xp doesn't outnumber by 40 people.  At most they will have somewhere around 17, 20, or 25 whenever it's minor pk. If it were major pk vs artifex then yeah they would have 30-40 (I guess) during their timezone. :/ fun pk and good video
Aww..you know us so well. And yes, even when fighting artifex, sometimes we only have 30-40, how to win against their 60-80? teach me  :sad:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Calm down its just game xd

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Any 10v10 brothers and sisters

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Aww..you know us so well. And yes, even when fighting artifex, sometimes we only have 30-40, how to win against their 60-80? teach me  :sad:

O_________O 60 online on artifex during mass pk ? on the past days nope you are not ever near ._. we have the sames numbers that u guys have

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good pk & music

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
O_________O 60 online on artifex during mass pk ? on the past days nope you are not ever near ._. we have the sames numbers that u guys have
Nice joke bro I love you noki and nice vid Corey can't wait to come back from Greece missed pk for 6362737days.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Grab 20 more people from somewhere then you may have an equal fight

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

le insanity comments