Epic Perfect World

Art Commissions (Closed)

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I feel so pleased to not see my name in the bottom.

Again, i knew i should have bumped all the other threads over this. :'(
:D:D:D:DD i know 
okay, closing thread now.  I randomized list:

so distant and artiom send me ss's of your char (just headshot and bodyshot) and your words if you haven't included them in your post

everyone else, you can either pm me your words if you haven't included them in your post already or just edit them in to try and get into the third spot

I'll choose the third spot some time tomorrow
last spot?? immoral?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
:D:D:D:DD i know
Too bad, boy.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
reminder to everyone to send me their words if they want to try to get into the third spot

so far I think I haven't gotten words from Rachel, Insanity, Renegade, Zou, Lisa, Annika, Alex, and Malak (the only reason I'm giving this list is just in case you guys really did send it to me and I just lost it/didn't see/forgot. you're not obligated to send anything if you don't want to)

I'm probably going to close it later today

also, if you did not post to get into the first two spots before it closed, you're allowed to try for the third spot even if you weren't in the original list

Offline Rumi

• x x x
urgh it was really hard to pick, I got ideas for a lot of them that would've been fun to try out (even for "potato juice")

but I settled on Extortion for the third spot, so send me ss's of your char whenever you get the chance

and a lot of you should submit the same words for the next round, whenever it happens, because I really liked them...

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
urgh it was really hard to pick, I got ideas for a lot of them that would've been fun to try out (even for "potato juice")

but I settled on Extortion for the third spot, so send me ss's of your char whenever you get the chance

and a lot of you should submit the same words for the next round, whenever it happens, because I really liked them...
hate you chill player
wanted to be it >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Potato juice... LOL

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

:'( The disappointment so real. Gz to winner! Can't wait to see all of them done.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
bump finished distant's doodle, on to next one

Offline Drive

• 🌙
bump finished distant's doodle, on to next one
Again thank you so much,it turned out beautiful,well worth the wait. :pig-23:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
bump, finished artiom doodle, going to finish last one

dunno if people still play enough for these but oh well  :normal-37: I'll keep doodling anyway

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
such artsus!!!  :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48:

I will try my luck if I manage on time lol

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Dude doodle me good sir
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Rumi

• x x x
such artsus!!!  :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48:

I will try my luck if I manage on time lol

tyty :tiger-48:

Dude doodle me good sir

wait let me open microsoft paint

:monkey-48: :monkey-48: :monkey-48:

:tiger-48: