Epic Perfect World

PVP Suggestion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The only reason you kept comming back for 1h after you got wiped easily(cause worms helped us)everytime was because of signets. Now sit down where you belong.
:) funny

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
lol wow cant win evend pk so made suggestion r u mad ?  jaja virgin
jk!!!!!!!! my favorit anime tom & jerry when i was 4 yr old hehe

If you want a different outcome regarding PK, then you should shift your focus elsewhere.
maybe towards mass recruiting and merging multiple guilds (one of which used to be a reason for endless trashtalk towards hostile guild that it had merged with in the past), i heard that's what wins pk these days

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Perhaps increasing cd time of signets would improve the situation a bit.

On a side note, I find that pk nowadays largely depends on signets, number, and meatshields..And signets enable meatshields to return to battlefield very quick. When there are many meatshields who keep coming back immediately after death, the cc will be endless and it will be an almost-guaranteed-win position.
^
This.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
The only reason you kept comming back for 1h after you got wiped easily everytime was because of signets. Now sit down where you belong.

If you would use brain while typing here, then you'd realize that thanks for signets you were able to do that. Now think again about what you posted.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

I don't want to digress, but since some of you already did...So just want to say a little about number and merging:

Yes, we all did merge with other guilds, but the difference is that Xpend is managed to maintain its single-guild position after merging. But Artifex is no longer its one-guild position, its alt fac has become the new home of pinoys. It's hilarious that you guys always claim that Xpend allies with pinoys (look at the pinoys population in your alliance before talking)...Not to mention that secret alliance with Salvation. So, the number that Artifex gained from merging/alliance is far larger than Xpend's (Xpend has been outnumbered all this long anyway). In the latest DT, it was Xpend(single guild) vs Arti+HO(Dreturn) to be exact...even or not idk, but definitely still a GF.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I don't want to digress, but since some of you already did...So just want to say a little about number and merging:

Yes, we all did merge with other guilds, but the difference is that Xpend is managed to maintain its single-guild position after merging. But Artifex is no longer its one-guild position, its alt fac has become the new home of pinoys. It's hilarious that you guys always claim that Xpend allies with pinoys (look at the pinoys population in your alliance before talking)...Not to mention that secret alliance with Salvation. So, the number that Artifex gained from merging/alliance is far larger than Xpend's (Xpend has been outnumbered all this long anyway). In the latest DT, it was Xpend(single guild) vs Arti+HO(Dreturn) to be exact...even or not idk, but definitely still a GF.

Ok, but is that Artifex problem that XP wanted to use pinoys to win against us? XP started with that crap and now crying? We did same thing as they did, so no point to start fighting over that.

+ I think it's fair enough, since whole week at mass pks (where i've been), there's ALWAYS few guilds signeting behind Artifex. You can say what ever you want, but that's how it is.
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:09 am by Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Kia

The only reason you kept comming back for 1h after you got wiped easily everytime was because of signets. Now sit down where you belong.

"Retired" player. Stop posting things without sense and go back to being retired.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ohhh shut the .... up with your +'s.

Prolly if that happens, then you amateurs will start crying about that also and then want signets back.
For me joke suggestion.
No faction signets = no dumb ppl in guild, who are accepting my signets.
That's the players fault, if can't choose rl over a game.

The thread isnt about signet removal. That will never happen in this era of pw. Also I do keep rl over game. I cant speak for the others in the mass pk guilds of the server. They know
I'm one of those meatshields that needs that faction signet in the middle of pk. -1

Another who did not read the thread
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Only warning once:

This thread is a suggestion about signets, not a place to squabble over your faction wars, affiliations, merges, 'but he did this', 'but she did this'.

Please keep it as such.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Is this guy mad he lost pk, or just retarded LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The only reason you stay at pk yesterday for more than 20 min was coz your signet spam 100 meters back every 30 seconds. Was boring.

Since I see no quote i assume this is at me if so I havent been on since the pk at OT 4-5 days ago
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
A TW style silence after sig is a horrible idea.
It would result in that sig being easily CCd and floored.
Easier than before.
If you were to actually add a silence, thinking that positioning tactics are an 'issue for pk' (theyre not), then you would have to add an immunity that lasted as long as the silence.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. Putting seal after death on the main map does bug it for some reason (I was falling down on the hills through textures, for example in 1k city)
2. Even if it wasn't glitching, it would be horrible to be forced to wait 30 seconds after death before using any skill. That could maybe please you while you're mass pking with other equal faction, but it would be incredibly annoying for anything else and anyone else.
3. As far I am aware, the problem you're describing occurs only if you're mass PKing with one faction. It doesn't seem right to punish everyone else by limiting the signets. If you want to mass PK without signets, I suggest you using Heaven/Hell maps or Nightscream Isle. Maybe that would be some nice variety for once  :P

Melody mentioned that this thread is a "discussion". It's rather hard for me to believe that you guys can do any constructive discussion without throwing insults one on another as we can see here. I am not even sure why I haven't locked it yet to be honest.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Stop PKing and only TW then. You'll have your silence after death.

As for PK w/o you. Everyone that was here last two months can agree that PK was way more fun and dynamic and less trash talk with out XP.

I miss worms, sal, t69, concept, ducks, DogsArmy all together on top of stairway to heaven.
I also miss Artifex + HO PKing Alamat + Aeons during the day, still outnumbered but much more fun with HO help.

Where is Aeons now? Where is their leader? where has their marshals gone?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
XP started with that crap and now crying? We did same thing as they did, so no point to start fighting over that.

l-o-l?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Stop PKing and only TW then. You'll have your silence after death.

As for PK w/o you. Everyone that was here last two months can agree that PK was way more fun and dynamic and less trash talk with out XP.

I miss worms, sal, t69, concept, ducks, DogsArmy all together on top of stairway to heaven.
I also miss Artifex + HO PKing Alamat + Aeons during the day, still outnumbered but much more fun with HO help.

Where is Aeons now? Where is their leader? where has their marshals gone?
You miss them so much that you merged with them in Artifex.
i feel like i'm dead