Epic Perfect World

PVP Suggestion

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
I know signets will not be removed however, I think it would make the pk better and tame signets a bit if there was lets say the seal you get after tw death for x amount of time. PK is more an endurance test than anything else in mass now and I think itll make cleaner faster rounds and the pk maybe fun again.  :smiley:
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 but i think is not posible

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Sab

Not going to laugh at this thread, but instead i will just be honest. This idea was tried on a server , and it made pk way less fun why? because they don't last any longer no more. Signets make a pk last way longer, abusive or not, it's always good to find ways for other players to come back to an original pk spot if the spawn town is too far. Any ways the Server admin decided to cancel the idea, because in fact it destroyed the pk.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Not going to laugh at this thread, but instead i will just be honest. This idea was tried on a server , and it made pk way less fun why? because they don't last any longer no more. Signets make a pk last way longer, abusive or not, it's always good to find ways for other players to come back to an original pk spot if the spawn town is too far. Any ways the Server admin decided to cancel the idea, because in fact it destroyed the pk.

^

It actually resulted into the 2 big guilds on the server at that time (Sync and Insanity) both to leave , and the server "died out" not long after in matter of fact.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable

That is the point. its more an endurance test than anything. Long drawn out and gets boring. Is nothing to laugh at on it. Most people have lives. No time for 3 hr signet wars.
Diogo-

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Facs  could probably still spam signets  if they tried hard enough.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 The 3 hour signet wars are getting old. Most of us have other stuff to do.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Facs  could probably still spam signets  if they tried hard enough.

Of course but it would put a 'cooldown' on there return to being useful in the fight instead of kill a guy two seconds later back on you
Diogo-

Sab

That is the point. its more an endurance test than anything. Long drawn out and gets boring. Is nothing to laugh at on it. Most people have lives. No time for 3 hr signet wars.

I don't worship signets or anything, infact i do hate the fact of how it's abused just to sig behind guilds and try to sandwich them. It's just the part where you see guilds pk each other in certain areas, far away from towns, and like if you die, a psy has to use the summon skill to get you back or you just have to spend entire minutes trying to fly to the right destination.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 brother good suggestion
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:32 am by Swane

Offline CoolKid

Better solution would be to make the cooldown longer not that seal bullshit, that's just a dumb idea.  My pvp suggestion would be make world bosses worth something so that guilds have something to fight over instead of just random PvP every day.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Better solution would be to make the cooldown longer not that seal bullshit, that's just a dumb idea.  My pvp suggestion would be make world bosses worth something so that guilds have something to fight over instead of just random PvP every day.

Cooldown longer? That would just mean give marshal to another in guild they sig. Or if not long enough 6 people can guild signet.
Diogo-

Perhaps increasing cd time of signets would improve the situation a bit.

On a side note, I find that pk nowadays largely depends on signets, number, and meatshields..And signets enable meatshields to return to battlefield very quick. When there are many meatshields who keep coming back immediately after death, the cc will be endless and it will be an almost-guaranteed-win position.