Epic Perfect World

Scammer SayMyNAME (Be Aware)

Offline Kath

• Beginner
I thought ill be having a good clan good mates but the leader is!  >:( omg I'm sure this is not the first time he is doing this. I don't know if my SS is valid to report such this thing but I really want a GM to investigate his action.

...sorry for my bad english if there is some few mistake
Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:43 pm by Kath

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if you belive everything that ppl says u are gonna have a lot of problems :police:

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
So many gullible people on server lol not really a rule to give out the DS it's just the respect of the leader that he/she chooses to give it out to whomever. Here's a tip find a new faction xD

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
update: faction slogan says "Guild Dead"  :normal-10:

I have a toon in Zealous, I always knew he's going to do this
but I still do BQ anyways   :pig-2:

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
update: faction slogan says "Guild Dead"  :normal-10:

I have a toon in Zealous, I always knew he's going to do this
but I still do BQ anyways   :pig-2:

Isn't that cheating? Or dirty?  :-X

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
Isn't that cheating? Or dirty?  :-X

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

I know someone would point that, joined them for some chat and do BQ for WoB.  :pig-1:
and I'm not planning on getting one.
Well It didn't matter, he has all of them. :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well, the event doesn't precisely say that you aren't allowed to keep it all for yourself if you're the leader. More to the point, if you don't want this to happen; leave the faction - it's simple stuff. You're posting here, yet still in this faction? In a way you're kind of promoting what the leader is doing, and you're contradicting yourself.

Angelica

Why don't you simply leave the faction?

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Its not exactly against the rules for faction leader to keep necks for themselves. Why dont you just leave?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I thought ill be having a good clan good mates but the leader is!  >:( omg I'm sure this is not the first time he is doing this. I don't know if my SS is valid to report such this thing but I really want a GM to investigate his action.

...sorry for my bad english if there is some few mistake

Well at least whoever reads the forum knows what his intentions are. There are plenty of fair guilds on this server, no need to be in one like that.

cevans1290

When the name goes read, it means the char is deleted. Or is being deleted, I'm not sure. So he is either hacking them, or its their fault c:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
When the name goes read, it means the char is deleted. Or is being deleted, I'm not sure. So he is either hacking them, or its their fault c:
Players with over 5k merit take 3 days to  get kicked, that's why their name goes red.

On topic, I don't see how is the guy a 'scammer'.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
He isn't a scammer, just a lazy person who's using your gullibility as a way of getting more EC. There was another faction that did this (/\... don't remember the name now)

Anyway, it's really low of the leader to do this but if no one joins the faction, he doesn't get any DS. Also, most people just leave faction after getting DS anyway. There's no loyalty either way.

cevans1290

Players with over 5k merit take 3 days to  get kicked, that's why their name goes red.

On topic, I don't see how is the guy a 'scammer'.
Oh ok Bre. I wik nub forget shjt ;d

It's not scamming. Using your stupidity to get him stuff.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Exactly what steroids say!!
and i didn't see anything how he/she scam you