Epic Perfect World

I need help , i have some questions

Offline IdkAGoodName

• Characters: IdkAGoodName
  • Faction: BlueHeart
Hello guys i started playing not long ago and there is many things i dont understand Hope you guys can answer it :) thanks to everyone that answers  :D

1- Is demonic (later upgraded to dragon) the best gear in the game?

2-How do i get the maths for dragon gear?

3- What it matters if my cultivation lvl  is 1 or 99?

4- Whats the max level for cultivation?

5- I Only can get books from voting (gold)?(if not please tell me where to get them)

6-  How do i get a new fairy and are fairys important?
I will be thankfull if you answer and i hope i can come back later with more questions if i have :)
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:40 pm by IdkAGoodName
Lvl 145 Demon Sin with 0 damage ;)

-Oxymoronic

Hello guys i started playing not long ago and there is many things i dont understand Hope you guys can answer it :) thanks to everyone that answers  :D

1- Is demonic (later upgraded to dragon) the best gear in the game?

2-How do i get the maths for dragon gear?

3- What it matters if my cultivation lvl  is 1 or 99?

4- I Only can get books from voting (gold)?(if not please tell me where to get them)

5-  How do i get a new fairy and are fairys important?
I will be thankfull if you answer and i hope i can come back later with more questions if i have :)

First of all, welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay.

1 - Dragon's decent I guess but what you're gonna be aiming for is r8 with good stats.

2 - You need demonic gear and warsong crystals. You can get warsong crystals from boutique or by farming warsong. There are also some catshops that sell them.

3 - The higher your cultivation is the more you can level them up and get more skills. As soon as you hit sage or demon you will get lvl 11 skills which will be stronger and have some sort of special effect.

4 - There are some books you can get with Mysterious Pages from God's Giving or Page of Fate or Old Book Page I think.

5 - If you're talking about genies go to a watcher of the earth npc and get yourself one. They are very important. Without a genie you are easy meat for anyone. They have skills to enhance both your survivability and your damage.

If you need any more help hit me up in game and if I'm not afk I'll try to help you. All my toon names are on my signature.  ^-^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
1. Rank 8 gear is 'the best' due to more atk/def lvl bonuses and weapons. Stats are random.
Dragon is end game for pve imo
As for accessories, Cube neck, Warsong belt, Ascended dragon cape (nw forges, def cape)/Supreme cape (it's the old dominance cape, upgrade in nw forges, atk cape), Dragon headgear, Dragon rings, r8 ring upgraded in nw forges

2. Demonic gear + warsong crystals

3. Cultivation gives you access to celestial/morai/primal skills

4. There are 3 fairy stages (you can do only the first fairy and buy 3rd one from boutique)

5. Bosses in culti instances drop skills, people sell them for cheap via auction house/catshops, you can craft them using old book pages etc

6. Fairy or genie? Fairy is a cultivation thing, genie is your life saving team mate.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:52 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline IdkAGoodName

Yes it was genies what i was talking about i have a couple more questions that i just remembered , sorry :/

7- Is the max refine +12?

8- Is it possible to had more sockets on anything instead of 2 have more?

9- i didnt knew that about r8 how will i get it?

I will for sure contact you in game , thanks for your help :)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
7. Yup

8. Max sockets are 4 on gear, 2 on weapon

9. 200k reputation via boutique or buy from players :)
Golden - Kurenai

Offline IdkAGoodName

Thanks for your reply :) i got almost everything i need to know i just did not understood the 200k rep , 200k rep of what? And how do i get it? Rly thanks for your replys im <3 the server And the comunity

-Oxymoronic

Thanks for your reply :) i got almost everything i need to know i just did not understood the 200k rep , 200k rep of what? And how do i get it? Rly thanks for your replys im <3 the server And the comunity

8000 Wraith Officer's Badge you can get from the boutique or other players and trade for reputation.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
 :D
8000 Wraith Officer's Badge you can get from the boutique or other players and trade for reputation.

If you are in a faction you can also get them in faction base for the contribution u get for doing basequest and coins.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Reputation, you get it from quests and badges @Oxy's and Neve's post
You trade them in at Commander-in-chief in west Archosaur or 1k streams
Golden - Kurenai