Epic Perfect World

Little announcement

Offline Elu

This is for the friends or people I've met here and couldn't catch online, and general public that could be interested.

Anyway...

Unistalled game and all, I'm officialy quitting this server and game (has nothing to do with server). Wanted to thank everyone who made my 8 months here fun, like ruggger, Jenna, Elly, Dany, Grinder, Bowydude, Charlie, Nexy, Coffee, Neith, Thanatos, Raichi, Syri, Chum, EvilTouch etc. Too many names really. Also, wanted to thank all members from Sexy/Soul who quit and/or went other way, had a really good time, as well as NoHomo, keep it up guys, kick ass guild and people.

And one last thank you to Agatio for the best private server I've been on and his constant dedication to keep it like that and support the players. Thank you for everything. (:

Won't stretch it any further, take care everyone, have fun and good luck. (:

P.S. If anyone feels like keeping in touch (specially friends, it'd be awesome), just send me a PM, I'll still check forums every now and then. And if anyone here gonna play Guild Wars 2, we might meet around there. :D

Regards,
Elu/Asator

-Retired-

Offline SevenTeen

• Яɘggaɘ
  • Young an Dont give a *** about the world problems
  • Characters: SevenTeen
  • Faction: Eternal
 :( :( :( :( You will forever be missed although i dont knoe you :>

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Ninjas doesnt even get a mention D:

*Rage Quit*

Kidding, see you elu, had some fun times!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
This is for the friends or people I've met here and couldn't catch online, and general public that could be interested.

Anyway...

Unistalled game and all, I'm officialy quitting this server and game (has nothing to do with server). Wanted to thank everyone who made my 8 months here fun, like ruggger, Jenna, Elly, Dany, Grinder, Bowydude, Charlie, Nexy, Coffee, Neith, Thanatos, Raichi, Syringe, Chum, EvilTouch etc. Too many names really. Also, wanted to thank all members from Sexy/Soul who quit and/or went other way, had a really good time, as well as NoHomo, keep it up guys, kick ass guild and people.

And one last thank you to Agatio for the best private server I've been on and his constant dedication to keep it like that and support the players. Thank you for everything. (:

Won't stretch it any further, take care everyone, have fun and good luck. (:

P.S. If anyone feels like keeping in touch (specially friends, it'd be awesome), just send me a PM, I'll still check forums every now and then. And if anyone here gonna play Guild Wars 2, we might meet around there. :D

Regards,
Elu/Asator

Aww we'll miss ya ): Remember if you ever need anything to skype me ^-^

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
-edits post so it says "Syri"-

> . >
< . <

Anyways, you'll be missed, glad you had fun while you were here :3

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

ruse

G'luck. :> Have fun on GW2, maybe I'll see you there.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Uninstalled?

Some of us will miss you very much,
but it's still not reason to install GW. (kekeke)

There's only hope that you could come back some day.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Good bye Sebastian, it's always sad too see old players go, not much of them still here. Thank you for your support during these 8 months and good luck in whatever you do =)

Offline SeemsLegit

Elu QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ BUTWHAY :<
Ehh, well you did what you wanted. Can't judge you for that lol, good luck with GW2 make sure to kill people for me D:< Or I'll have to hunt you down. Good luck with w/e you do though.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm