Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Legends

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Bad sub, semi afk while the pk was happening

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

Bad sub, semi afk while the pk was happening

SubZEROO furs given :3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
SubZEROO furs given :3

Mean and rude only.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
so many artifex pvp videos lately come on guys give xpend a chance to record too dont be so rude

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
say ty to gm that baned the pinoy that was with the agro of the lemur :d not even with lemur they win LELELELLE easy pvp lemur

am i reading this right? somebody got banned for pulling a monster to a non-safe zone spot? I don't see how this qualifies for a ban. after all, aren't the mobs 'part of the game' and 'if you don't want to get slowed (transformed in this case) use domain' ? source

-Oxymoronic

am i reading this right? somebody got banned for pulling a monster to a non-safe zone spot? I don't see how this qualifies for a ban. after all, aren't the mobs 'part of the game' and 'if you don't want to get slowed (transformed in this case) use domain' ? source

Well most monsters don't have a huge impact in PvP. The most annoying thing they can do is proc soul of stunning or just slow you down or even poison you. Lemur actually has a very big impact in PvP, transforming everyone to an animal. And if I'm not wrong, the only possible way to get out of it is by using faith.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Well most monsters don't have a huge impact in PvP. The most annoying thing they can do is proc soul of stunning or just slow you down or even poison you. Lemur actually has a very big impact in PvP, transforming everyone to an animal. And if I'm not wrong, the only possible way to get out of it is by using faith.

Or EPs will faith and will spam purify others.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

do you know something about game ? u look like not. start doing a mass pk and me with 1 alt blue name im gonna pull 1 mobs that is gonna debuff all the ppl helping 1 of the sides.

If you don't know the basic things of pw plz don't talk

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I heard XP has 80 at that pk .....

Offline Kia

I heard XP has 80 at that pk .....

Really? Felt like 201.

Mean and rude only.

I heard you like it rough.