Epic Perfect World

Engrave npc.

-Oxymoronic

Can you please make the engrave npc sell spectral polish and uncanny ores? It'd just be easier that way. Thanks in advance. Bye.  :police:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
wait what o.o, thought jewel craftsman already sold those items?

-Oxymoronic

wait what o.o, thought jewel craftsman already sold those items?

They do but the distance between jewel craftsman and the engrave npc is so big and I am very lazy. Not like it'd affect gameplay in any way. I think most people would agree.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
They do but the distance between jewel craftsman and the engrave npc is so big and I am very lazy. Not like it'd affect gameplay in any way. I think most people would agree.

-Oxymoronic

Sorry for suggesting something that would change the game in a very extreme way.

/s

But seriously, Idc if it's a no, it's not a biggie, it'd just be more practical.

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
Hey,

Sometimes it's far more better to have long way, than a short. You would miss things. Don't ask me what.

Life is also not practical no? So press your buttocks together and fight your way through your lazyness.  ^-^
(I mean, look at my Signature, there is something very little written. :P )

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 i like the idea

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
+

I don't see why not since it doesn't affect anything.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Would be practical only because ppl wouldn't wonder for a while where they can find those items since i got many pms during my time here from ppl that were clueless where they can find that.
About the distance between.........

-Oxymoronic

Would be practical only because ppl wouldn't wonder for a while where they can find those items since i got many pms during my time here from ppl that were clueless where they can find that.
About the distance between.........

It's still more practical though.

Vegas

Yes +1, when I started I had to search them and it was annoying to fly back again. Would be a lot more convenient to have everything at the forges

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
+1 it's practical. But for the distance between yeah... It's not that far.

-Oxymoronic

+1 it's practical. But for the distance between yeah... It's not that far.

For me it's the distance, for you it's something else, but in the end we both want it so why do you people even care about it?  :-\

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Would be very nice