Epic Perfect World

1v1 video Sin dph vs sin dph

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Bla bla, posting for a friend,  video is clean , nothing offensive, if u find it offensive,  get a life.

^Enjoy^
~Any comment that will be disturbing, offensive, rage or even what i don't feel like being irelevant to this thread, will be deleted~
 :normal-1:
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:07 pm by Insensitive

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
dph vs dph is pure luck, random zerk crits at half hp as u can see in the vid (could've been 10-0 for me if i had the luck), he'd run sz if id remove cotd and aps, like before, or lose 20-0 aps vs aps (like before)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
He posted a video of himself 1v1'ing a guy that mainly plays aps sin instead of dph. Everyone knows that rob sucks at dph.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
How do you lose 1 time to some1 that doesnt know how to play DPH sin and has worse DPH gear? Lol bro
Nice vid tho
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
How do you lose 1 time to some1 that doesnt know how to play DPH sin and has worse DPH gear? Lol bro
Nice vid tho
He has better dph gear, idk what u mean tho, having 10 atk lvl gof 2% critic wep and 2x dex+ critic/2x critic+ dex every other piece(except top which is -6% ct and dex) isn't really bad, it's better ;)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
he lost that round just the way i lost the other, by luck, half hp zerk crit, i dont even think i lost cuz im bad dph, but cuz of the very bad luck

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i liked the music .

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Ego match hahahahaha
I'm basically 40

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Ego match hahahahaha
best comment on this topic :normal-25:
nice vid tho

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Mark, you winnered!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Interesting. ..... and amazing quality o.o I'm jealous
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:14 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Well besides the ego battle and the actual sin vs sin fight the video was well made.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
lol sin luck class xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD