Epic Perfect World

this Scammer

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:( This scammer  is rly active and creative whit my name
Last night he/she  Abused my name 4x, yet iam Lucky thad my fac members know its not me but yeah, i'm rly getting annoyd whit the fact  he/she is concentrading on my fac/name, I know thad the gm's do what they can to ban thad person, but iam just loosing it off thinking why me  >:(
ik its not onley to me it happens but still.  >:(

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
>:( This scammer  is rly active and creative whit my name
Last night he/she  Abused my name 4x, yet iam Lucky thad my fac members know its not me but yeah, i'm rly getting annoyd whit the fact  he/she is concentrading on my fac/name, I know thad the gm's do what they can to ban thad person, but iam just loosing it off thinking why me  >:(
ik its not onley to me it happens but still.  >:(
Few days ago my ISP had some issues and I couldn't play for a day. The scammer got into Rawr then as "Proriods" and started scamming. Since I had already announced my inactivity, the scammer failed (also, one of my members reported it) But, if we're looking at one scammer, is it possible to track his/her IP and just ban it?

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
Few days ago my ISP had some issues and I couldn't play for a day. The scammer got into Rawr then as "Proriods" and started scamming. Since I had already announced my inactivity, the scammer failed (also, one of my members reported it) But, if we're looking at one scammer, is it possible to track his/her IP and just ban it?

Don't forget the IP-Masks people use to get around the IP-Bans.

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Whe olso had one thad joind a faction whit the name GoOgle lvl 129 Sin, then the scamm started, so thad toon got kickt and it stopped, now onley last night just 4x abusing my name  >:(

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
Whe olso had one thad joind a faction whit the name GoOgle lvl 129 Sin, then the scamm started, so thad toon got kickt and it stopped, now onley last night just 4x abusing my name  >:(

Seems that one likes to disrupt your peace huh? ^-^

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

cevans1290

What I would do, make alt accounts. And put anything near name, like Maxy - Steriods, Prorodis, etc. They can't get anything close to his name and nobody can try hue. Same with you Luna.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Seems that one likes to disrupt your peace huh? ^-^

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Well Getting anoyd whit it  >:(

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.

It's not one person, every time a GM or a user starts posting about this the person reading this gets an interest in it if he could pull it off - most would think they wouldn't be able to, but bringing attention to this is just going to make it worse. You got lucky this is just with L's and I's, there is a possible way to register on any user's name and write PMs from his name, whilst the replies would be sent to the original name holder.

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
It's not one person, every time a GM or a user starts posting about this the person reading this gets an interest in it if he could pull it off - most would think they wouldn't be able to, but bringing attention to this is just going to make it worse. You got lucky this is just with L's and I's, there is a possible way to register on any user's name and write PMs from his name, whilst the replies would be sent to the original name holder.

Wait what?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
What I would do, make alt accounts. And put anything near name, like Maxy - Steriods, Prorodis, etc. They can't get anything close to his name and nobody can try hue. Same with you Luna.
In my case, that's completely redundant. I'm at a point where all my chars end with "roids" and....if people saw "xxxxroids" they'd believe it's my alt. It's a shame I wasn't smart enough to realize this when I started making all the roids ._.

If they could go that far, wouldn't they just try to somehow hack? I mean, it's pretty dumb to depend on other people's stupidity when you can get what you want using your own intellect.

Offline DignityPK

Wait what?

Look at it from another side, over 95% of all reasons why a person did a crime was because someone else has pulled it off before, so they think if they can do it then why I can't? Every time you post about this method more and more people might get interested in it, just saying ;).

If they could go that far, wouldn't they just try to somehow hack? I mean, it's pretty dumb to depend on other people's stupidity when you can get what you want using your own intellect.

Hacking the server would be pretty harder than using a common flaw found in registration systems and etc...

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 >:( yet there have to be a way to Stop it,
SS'ng and reporting to gm's
but olso it will  give the gm's a full time job to ban them  >:(

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
Look at it from another side, over 95% of all reasons why a person did a crime was because someone else has pulled it off before, so they think if they can do it then why I can't? Every time you post about this method more and more people might get interested in it, just saying ;).

Hacking the server would be pretty harder than using a common flaw found in registration systems and etc...

Hacking is not hard if you know it's backdoor. Once you have it, the rest will be as easy as stealing a Lolly from a baby. As they always say. Heh.

And besides. I still don't see what it brings. And I am sure I don't want to know.

So is life. :-\

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

Offline DignityPK

The only reason why this exists is because of a human flaw, GMs can't fix humans - sorry :P.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Did they imitate your awful English?  ???
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do