Epic Perfect World

my dragon accesories become demonic

i just got a message like this.. see my SS and my dragon accesories become demonic..

Offline Ste_

i just got a message like this.. see my SS and my dragon accesories become demonic..

Those are the same Item name. plus you gained 100 EC?...
yah.. but i need warsong.. i cant buy 32x warsong for 100ec right?

Offline Watain

I got the same message when I logged on my Barb today. By the way, that is not an ornament, its the Dragon Poleaxe. When I got mine back, it was purged, meaning my beautiful Armor Crush Sacred Stone has been removed and refines were gone as well.

Funny thing is that my friend's Poleaxe was not purged, or nerfed, since he got his before the Morai update, and I got mine after. I hope a GM can take a look at this.

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
That happened to my bow but I got demon weapon token and 20 warsong crystals

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
the nerf was done to all the poleaxe, the problem is if the player keeps the weapon equipped even after the nerf having taken place it will forever remain that way.  the minute said weapon gets un equipped it will get the nerf sockets cleaned and refines lost.  so if you see people running around with there weapon the same way it was before the nerf. convince them to take it off a minute and even things out a bit lol