Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
nice vid hate clowns tho o;

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Looks like I missed another pk, looked fun though.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Looks like I missed another pk, looked fun though.

quit rl or kick

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
All of your videos are dull and boring. But i'm glad you waste time on making them so people pretend to watch and say good video. Makes my minute.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
All of your videos are dull and boring. But i'm glad you waste time on making them so people pretend to watch and say good video. Makes my minute.
lol, this

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

okey don't watch it :) i don't post the video 4 you i post to remember how was the pk that day :) u don't like it don't watch it have fun in game :)))))

lol, this

what happend to conecpt ? it disband ? like worms ? ups  u don't like u don't watch it :3

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
lol bro what happened ?? this is easy LOL where  is enemy i dont see ???
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
dude they were there but then poof, gone LOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

idk man they are gone they spawn here on forum doing rage replys LELO noob enemy onli know run
dude they were there but then poof, gone LOL

rofl

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
leave here so :)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I taught him how to front line :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I taught him how to front line :(

ty master subzero, you teached well you can see how Mr Jelly is mad cuz if he get near the front line he dies super fast :S ty again master and god asian american subzero
leave here so :)

Amen.

Offline Paperbond

You are right brother !

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You are right brother !

another mad that got 123 with alliance ? plz guys calm down i can make everybody a youtube start dw :)