Epic Perfect World

New donation option

Insanity

who needs titles

Offline DevilKat

troll alert

I really don't care if I get maybe 1% more income from this just like I don't care about money I earn here anymore. As you have maybe noticed, I don't offer special donation only items or anything that would give advantage over free to play players. Everything you can donate for, can be earned in game as well at decent rate. And in fact what I am doing since months is making things easier to obtain than they used to be, just like levelling or raising voting gold and so on,  mainly due to enormous amount of content that recent expansions have brought.
Also I am sure that speeding up getting titles, which is only one of many things that players have to obtain would not break anything or give unfair advantage. But you can go on.
And since this suggestion has negative feedback from certain posters, it won't be implemented and I don't think that many people would benefit from it anyway.

troll alert :)) you mad sir
And stop lie Aga!  you don't care about money :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: yea so why this r8 system can you change this?
And you say: (Everything you can donate for, can be earned in game as well) you sure? stop lie man 8)
OK this is just to say Aga is just bullshit.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
i +10 this, I would also like to donate for every title, i dont want to farm for them so yeh

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
+420, or just divide the donatable titles by stats addon utility:
magical stats
physical stats
pdef
and so on...since the problem is that only way to make em donatable is to overwrite the ones already existing

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1
prolly late now but ow well, just seeing it

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
+ good suggestion 10$ seems like a good price

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
was already answered