Epic Perfect World

New donation option

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Hi, I as many others do not have time to quest for ~10 hours (A lot longer if you do it at the wrong time, some of them are only available at certain hours) in order to complete all title quests, especially not for multiple characters (I've got 10). Please make it possible to donate to have them done, thanks.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:29 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Hi, I as many others do not have time to quest for ~10 hours (A lot longer if you do it at the wrong time, some of them are only available at certain hours) in order to complete all title quests, especially not for multiple characters (I've got 10). Please make it possible to donate to have them done, thanks.

What is this? You really want to do all titles on 10 characters in a week? What is this again? Donating for gear + donating for completion of quests? That would completely make the game donate-fast - it's already possible to get gear + levels with donating and now quests? Lol, go back to PWI, fatty.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What is this? You really want to do all titles on 10 characters in a week? What is this again? Donating for gear + donating for completion of quests? That would completely make the game donate-fast - it's already possible to get gear + levels with donating and now quests? Lol, go back to PWI, fatty.
One more insult and you're banned.

I don't mind adding it as a donation option. I tested it and it works. There has to be settled how many titles would it be (should it include War Avatar Veteran or Champion or not) and what would be the price.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Rustig aan.

I see your problem. I think the donation options are good as they are right now. Game shouldn't be turned into real PWI.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
+420 value suggestion :-*
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Just a possibility, sets of titles for donation, maybe break it down into a few sets with the Avatar titles as one set, the seals as another set, etc.

Level 30 base

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem is that I don't know how to make it so it would add you the titles you want. I can only make it work so it would overwrite your current title set with one pre-defined.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
The problem is that I don't know how to make it so it would add you the titles you want. I can only make it work so it would overwrite your current title set with one pre-defined.

So you can only modify titles rather than add new one? Is that right :o?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, replace the ones you have with predefined set, which should not be issue at all if someone is lacking most titles anyway.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
;I think only the seal titles should be added, because they really take hours per char to do. Other titles, from instances and War Avatar should remain farmable only.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
;I think only the seal titles should be added, because they really take hours per char to do. Other titles, from instances and War Avatar should remain farmable only.

cause it doesnt take forever to farm all war avatars? lol

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I don't mind adding it as a donation option. I tested it and it works. There has to be settled how many titles would it be (should it include War Avatar Veteran or Champion or not) and what would be the price.

I was thinking all of them, but I suppose you could add different options, like: only seals, seals + endless universe, seals + endless universe + war avatar champion.. With each being more expensive than the previous one.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Any suggested price?

Eternalagony

+1 for this suggestion. Farming title's takes way too long.
As for a suggested price for the titles, maybe 25 points, for the Seal titles only, and the rest you farm on your time.