Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ok ill make it short
this thread was made due to the constant wreck ive been doing on Apprentice (mystic) and Mutilate (sin) in the past few months (reference > thread maker, 1st post); what u need to know is that no other sin can do half the things i do, and not a single mystic can do 10% of what i do with better gear than mine (yes, my mystic has mediocre gear), what u need to understand is that its not the class that hieros u (with attack level rune attack blessbox while u wear full offense dragonchild + dragon weapon), its the player, if you wanna tank 3.33 sin you might want to get a 25+ def level weapon and phy ring in order to make them hit 800 damage/hit at a 3.33 rate, or evil ward for AS; u cant expect to beat the best mystic with a psy or a wf though, u maybe can survive longer in a 2v2/3v3 where u can get some def buffs (wf and psy are the only classes without constant phy def buff, unless fox form, in which case absorb hits 6k), but not win; its why this type of threads are being locked or ignored, ppl lose and complain about other classes while they dont play their class right (reference > epw forum)

ibi play mystic better than u, is not about skill when u talking about mystic. Mystics just need a cooldown on his AS skill and the problem will be solve, like barbs can 1 shot AAs people, but they cant do it every 2 seconds like mystic, THATS THE FKING PROBLEM GUYS! All classes have a way to 1 shot others BUT ONLY MYSTICS CAN DO IT EVERY 2 SECONDS.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
ibi play mystic better than u, is not about skill when u talking about mystic. Mystics just need a cooldown on his AS skill and the problem will be solve, like barbs can 1 shot AAs people, but they cant do it every 2 seconds like mystic, THATS THE FKING PROBLEM GUYS! All classes have a way to 1 shot others BUT ONLY MYSTICS CAN DO IT EVERY 2 SECONDS.

1shot.

Every 2 seconds.

Damn, you res fast.

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
That makes no sense.
Issues don't magically pop up.
Sins with full r8r passing 3.33 aps has been an issue for quite a while, these characters are easy to play and far tougher than most things to beat.
Mystics are the same way.
As far as i can remember there were problem in the past with EA ct, so their bless box got nerfed. Then aps sins got their  att level reduced. As i said problems will continue to appear with incoming new expansions or patches.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
MoonLotus and Mentalista don't take it bad but... I think your knowledge is really too low to talk here.

Sorry :-[ :-\

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
.. who is ibi

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
MoonLotus and Mentalista don't take it bad but... I think your knowledge is really too low to talk here.

Sorry :-[ :-\
You can always correct me where I am wrong and prove that you are right.  :-\
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:37 pm by MoonLotus

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As far as i can remember there were problem in the past with EA ct, so their bless box got nerfed. Then aps sins got their  att level reduced. As i said problems will continue to appear with incoming new expansions or patches.
Sins & aps has been a recurring issue for at least a year or more. It's been brought up many times.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
Sins & aps has been a recurring issue for at least a year or more. It's been brought up many times.
make a list of the sins that 5-0 every1 so we can make an idea of how op the class is

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
ok ill make it short
this thread was made due to the constant wreck ive been doing on Apprentice (mystic) and Mutilate (sin) in the past few months (reference > thread maker, 1st post); what u need to know is that no other sin can do half the things i do, and not a single mystic can do 10% of what i do with better gear than mine (yes, my mystic has mediocre gear), what u need to understand is that its not the class that hieros u (with attack level rune attack blessbox while u wear full offense dragonchild + dragon weapon), its the player, if you wanna tank 3.33 sin you might want to get a 25+ def level weapon and phy ring in order to make them hit 800 damage/hit at a 3.33 rate, or evil ward for AS; u cant expect to beat the best mystic with a psy or a wf though, u maybe can survive longer in a 2v2/3v3 where u can get some def buffs (wf and psy are the only classes without constant phy def buff, unless fox form, in which case absorb hits 6k), but not win; its why this type of threads are being locked or ignored, ppl lose and complain about other classes while they dont play their class right (reference > epw forum)

1st vid is not available sadly, but everyone can see by posts in topic who won. Now tell us, is this why you quit BM? Because you dont stand a chance on class which can only kill in dragon, so cant get OP damage?

Btw also... 2nd link: 3.33 sin fcked you. Exactly what the topic is about. Enough said. No one needs your ego here

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Do you beat his BM on any of your chars ? XD

2nd best 1v1 archer and 2nd best aps sin... Yes he lose but he still fk alot of ppl with his BM...

PS: It's not about ego even if he have it. It's about knowledge. He don't have any lessons to get from you, sincerelly...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
2nd best aps sin
lol...
Areashi kills him in dragon + r8 combo... + in dph vs aps, and so do I... we had dragon vs dragon, he lost. What does that make me, 1st best aps sin since he's 2nd? yeeeeeey

sad, dont post go back to camping def

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran

1st vid is not available sadly, but everyone can see by posts in topic who won. Now tell us, is this why you quit BM? Because you dont stand a chance on class which can only kill in dragon, so cant get OP damage?

Btw also... 2nd link: 3.33 sin fcked you. Exactly what the topic is about. Enough said. No one needs your ego here
i killed jelly more than 100 times since that video, he's my brother, also i have a 17-1 recorded against rev my brother too) since he came back, but not posting unless i decide to make a few vids of me 1v1'ing on every class and showing who's the best. that 2 videos are circumstantial, 1 of them was made behind my back while i was playing around, the other was 0 focus combined with no runes/iron = get hit 12k's constant
i didnt quit my wr, no1 dares to fight me on it, i log it every now and then and ask for 1v1 let me quote my self "best undefeated unmatched unrivaled wr looking for some1 to wreck in 1v1 pm me for location" but no1 answers .. or would u 1v1 me  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-1:
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:14 pm by Robbert

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i killed jelly more than 100 times since that video, he's my brother, also i have a 17-1 recorded against rev since he came back, but not posting unless i decide to make a few vids of me 1v1'ing on every class and showing who's the best. that 2 videos are circumstantial, 1 of them was made behind my back while i was playing around, the other was 0 focus combined with no runes/iron = get hit 12k's constant
i didnt quit my wr, no1 dares to fight me on it, i log it every now and then and ask for 1v1 let me quote my self "best undefeated unmatched unrivaled wr looking for some1 to wreck in 1v1 pm me for location" but no1 answers .. or would u 1v1 me  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-1:
you need friends

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
remove insta chan + make end game aps = 1

all good all balnced  :normal-1:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i have the best suggestion but go 4 the administrator gm or who ever can do this. Can you block the acc of this guy from forums and his spam of the this suggestion 128936981726783 times ty