Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
did you even see what AS does..? why do you talk about psychics defense, AS cuts through def lvls, so white voodoo is useless, psychics cant have both high attack and defense at the same time, they have to switch between 2 of them. And they cant do anything against mystic, + they struggle against clerics, venos and BMs. Go make veno/psy and fight mystic

Well sir 3 sparker spammer, AS does 25k DMG, i dont thing this is unfair, psys hit 20k normal in Light sets, why i would claim about damage? Its unfair i take 25k every 2 seconds and dont have nothing to do until wait the floor.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
dont have nothing to do until wait the floor.

wait for it...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Seriously... "Clerics has no problem with 3.33aps sin"...
Are you serious ?
I think you don't realise how I go hard with fking tryhard mode advanced gameplay of titans legend from Zelda to beat random 3.33aps sin in 1v1...

I was one of the first to cry about sins and mystics. To be honest now I don't care, GMs will never do anything about it, i try since september 2013 to change the things and nothing yet...

Today even if it make me mad sometimes,I enjoy having a challenge against those broken class.

For me there are nothing to do for sins. Only well geared/good players sins are really annoying.

About mystic, yes they are broken, but nothing crazy in mass pk.

Mystic 1v1 is broken yes, but don't touch this class they already got a gameplay of trash and generally mystics players are sh!t, so idgaf, let them think they are good by 1v1'ing with this troll class.

Do nothing, even if I don't always admit it, you can't really balance things in PW.
If you nerf mystic/sin, what about venos ? clerics ? barbs ? bms ? The amount of broken skills these class got are even more ridicule than sin/mystic.

Just take it as a challenge. GMs will do nothing trust me, 9 months i try to nerf sins/mystics.

Son i claim about those classes since u born, i was the first to claim, and in this road i just discover that the problem is the cooldown, the problem of all this is the cooldown, i hope Agatio see that and do something about.

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
did you even see what AS does..? why do you talk about psychics defense, AS cuts through def lvls, so white voodoo is useless, psychics cant have both high attack and defense at the same time, they have to switch between 2 of them. And they cant do anything against mystic, + they struggle against clerics, venos and BMs. Go make veno/psy and fight mystic

What if i told you that veno can go in fox form and reduce the phys dmg? Venos can easly burst down a mystic, with that nova and some cc from that pet. Debuff and amplify are always the best weapons of venos.

I talk about psy defensive skills because they have advantage over other classes.

Son, the problem is you spam F1+F2 and 1 shot people and if they resist the first, u press F2 again and then he die.Every class has theyr personalitys, but when u are able to spam 2 keys and 1 shot people every 2 seconds, means something need a tweak.

So mystic got advantage over psy cuz of that AS, but do you remember that psy has advantage over LA and HA classes cuz of that Voodos. There isn't a class that can beat other classes just because they are op.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:57 pm by MoonLotus

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
lmao idk if u know something about veno but prob is decreasy phy def and fox form dont halp on mystics. idk with what randoms u fight nvm but i dont and they dont hit me 10k like mentalista said only 30k. its 1 hit game.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
What if i told you that veno can go in fox form and reduce the phys dmg? Venos can easly burst down a mystic, with that nova and some cc from that pet. Debuff and amplify are always the best weapons of venos.

So mystic got advantage over psy cuz of that AS, but do you remember that psy has advantage over LA and HA classes cuz of that Voodos. There isn't a class that can beat other classes just because they are op.

No, we dont have advantage. BM with fingers usually floor psys, like Robbert did with Animassacre, archers with fingers usually hit psys like Afekth and some archers that i couldnt floor, but psys with fingers usually kill BMs and archers, SO THIS IS PERFECT BALANCE, both floor both, but 100% of the mystics floor psys easy spamming 25k every 2 seconds, theres nothing to do, a dragon mystic noob! Can floor u fked geared psy only cause he spam 25k every 2 seconds, if he would spam this damage only in 10~15 seconds psy would get a chance, venons too. While u can spam herbs and sleep the venon lock her, and spam absorb soul 3x in 6 seconds and dont even wake up the venon from sleep debuff. This is not balance.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Absorb soul isn't that big of a problem because it's damage drops dramatically against buffed targets. It's still a bit OP but not that much. The issue with it is the damage increase when using m.atk increases, goes up way too high with spark etc. I've proposed changes to it several times but nobody seems to want them. Oh well, I get to have fun dropping people in very few hits on mystic.

Sins have been ridiculous for ages but Agatio won't fix the r8r anyway. (Can't fix the OP sins without screwing over the non-op ones or undoing loads of cashshop/farming.)

On the other hand, I'd laugh if sins get nerfed just because of the average attitude.

"QQ when I'm unbuffed and wearing pdef ornaments meanie arcanes hit me hard no nerf plis.
Lel I spark and hierobug fully buffed arcane lolnoob baddie l2play easied. "

As for venos, eh, mystics are a bitch to fight but with some timing a veno can survive a mystic pretty ok. Killing it is tough, almost impossible without luck if the mystic is good. Surviving however is doable.
Venos are easily strong enough to deal with a weakness. The same goes for psys, tanky as fk in white voodoo, enormous damage in black. If mystics didn't 123drop them the whole server would end up overrun with psys.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Seriously... "Clerics has no problem with 3.33aps sin"...
Are you serious ?
I think you don't realise how I go hard with fking tryhard mode advanced gameplay of titans legend from Zelda to beat random 3.33aps sin in 1v1...

I was one of the first to cry about sins and mystics. To be honest now I don't care, GMs will never do anything about it, i try since september 2013 to change the things and nothing yet...

Today even if it make me mad sometimes,I enjoy having a challenge against those broken class.

For me there are nothing to do for sins. Only well geared/good players sins are really annoying.

About mystic, yes they are broken, but nothing crazy in mass pk.

Mystic 1v1 is broken yes, but don't touch this class they already got a gameplay of trash and generally mystics players are sh!t, so idgaf, let them think they are good by 1v1'ing with this troll class.

Do nothing, even if I don't always admit it, you can't really balance things in PW.
If you nerf mystic/sin, what about venos ? clerics ? barbs ? bms ? The amount of broken skills these class got are even more ridicule than sin/mystic.

Just take it as a challenge. GMs will do nothing trust me, 9 months i try to nerf sins/mystics.
And exactly since when is wr a broken class? WR's got cut for their single chance of stepping up the game, and that's dragon rising AKA 7.5 seconds paralyse, wr's are more underpowered now than they have ever been.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Absorb soul isn't that big of a problem because it's damage drops dramatically against buffed targets. It's still a bit OP but not that much. The issue with it is the damage increase when using m.atk increases, goes up way too high with spark etc. I've proposed changes to it several times but nobody seems to want them. Oh well, I get to have fun dropping people in very few hits on mystic.

Sins have been ridiculous for ages but Agatio won't fix the r8r anyway. (Can't fix the OP sins without screwing over the non-op ones or undoing loads of cashshop/farming.)

On the other hand, I'd laugh if sins get nerfed just because of the average attitude.

"QQ when I'm unbuffed and wearing pdef ornaments meanie arcanes hit me hard no nerf plis.
Lel I spark and hierobug fully buffed arcane lolnoob baddie l2play easied. "

As for venos, eh, mystics are a bitch to fight but with some timing a veno can survive a mystic pretty ok. Killing it is tough, almost impossible without luck if the mystic is good. Surviving however is doable.
Venos are easily strong enough to deal with a weakness. The same goes for psys, tanky as fk in white voodoo, enormous damage in black. If mystics didn't 123drop them the whole server would end up overrun with psys.

Yeah the problem is not the damage is the cooldown, cause u can spam 1 shot hits every 2 seconds. And psys are the most DDr and the most squisy class while our defenses are low, we go black and we dont have psy will, u floor us if u have a bit of skill, if i go white, im just not dangerous.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yeah the problem is not the damage is the cooldown, cause u can spam 1 shot hits every 2 seconds. And psys are the most DDr and the most squisy class while our defenses are low, we go black and we dont have psy will, u floor us if u have a bit of skill, if i go white, im just not dangerous.

Cooldown is of little consequence. I can drop just about any self-buffed arcane by timing an absorb at 50% hp.
Absorb would be fine if it wasn't affected by sparking.
What makes mystics op, imo, is the combination. Lots of controll skills, lots of defense, lots of damage and epic heals. The only thing balancing it is the swarms of archers everywhere that can still drop a mystic pretty easily.

Psys having a counter isn't a problem. With SoS etc almost everything needs to waste their genie to even hit a psy after which they are easy 123drops with stun+ high regular damage.
On my mystic, some psys can hit me 6-15k a hit. Just a self buffed fight w/o debuffs. Most other classes don't even manage to reach half that.

Offline MoonLotus

Even if mystic's AS gets nerfed, sooner or later there will be another special skill of another class that will be "op" and many others threads like this will get opened...It seems like instead finding a real way to beat a certain class, you choose to ask for nerf.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
ok ill make it short
this thread was made due to the constant wreck ive been doing on Apprentice (mystic) and Mutilate (sin) in the past few months (reference > thread maker, 1st post); what u need to know is that no other sin can do half the things i do, and not a single mystic can do 10% of what i do with better gear than mine (yes, my mystic has mediocre gear), what u need to understand is that its not the class that hieros u (with attack level rune attack blessbox while u wear full offense dragonchild + dragon weapon), its the player, if you wanna tank 3.33 sin you might want to get a 25+ def level weapon and phy ring in order to make them hit 800 damage/hit at a 3.33 rate, or evil ward for AS; u cant expect to beat the best mystic with a psy or a wf though, u maybe can survive longer in a 2v2/3v3 where u can get some def buffs (wf and psy are the only classes without constant phy def buff, unless fox form, in which case absorb hits 6k), but not win; its why this type of threads are being locked or ignored, ppl lose and complain about other classes while they dont play their class right (reference > epw forum)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Cooldown is of little consequence. I can drop just about any self-buffed arcane by timing an absorb at 50% hp.
Absorb would be fine if it wasn't affected by sparking.
What makes mystics op, imo, is the combination. Lots of controll skills, lots of defense, lots of damage and epic heals. The only thing balancing it is the swarms of archers everywhere that can still drop a mystic pretty easily.

Psys having a counter isn't a problem. With SoS etc almost everything needs to waste their genie to even hit a psy after which they are easy 123drops with stun+ high regular damage.
On my mystic, some psys can hit me 6-15k a hit. Just a self buffed fight w/o debuffs. Most other classes don't even manage to reach half that.

No, cooldown is the problem. If u dont spam 1 shot hits every 2 seconds others class will be able to play without panic, i take 6~15k a hit? Me too, but u have break in the clouds to full your HP whenever u want, i dont.

Offline MoonLotus

ppl lose and complain about other classes while they dont play their class right (reference > epw forum)

This  :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Even if mystic's AS gets nerfed, sooner or later there will be another special skill of another class that will be "op" and many others threads like this will get opened...It seems like instead finding a real way to beat a certain class, you better ask for nerf.

That makes no sense.
Issues don't magically pop up.
Sins with full r8r passing 3.33 aps has been an issue for quite a while, these characters are easy to play and far tougher than most things to beat.
Mystics are the same way.

For players who generally don't go out in groups and/or fully buffed these classes are broken.

If you have such issues with people who suggest stuff, better just stay out of the suggestions section.

-Egomaniacal ramblings-

Lol.

No, cooldown is the problem. If u dont spam 1 shot hits every 2 seconds others class will be able to play without panic, i take 6~15k a hit? Me too, but u have break in the clouds to full your HP whenever u want, i dont.

Mystic is the only class that counters psys properly. Deal with it, most classes are weak to at least one other. Most are also not nearly as strong to most classes as psys are.