Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi

Oh, you wanna tell me it was already suggested and rejected? Refrain from posting
Oh, you wanna tell me I cant play? Refrain from posting

Now, lets start from absorb soul, since its less OP. I understand mystics dont have many attack skills, so those few they have deal outrageous damage to make up for it. But in my opinion, 1 shotting psychics and venos isn't there to help mystics, but to simply make them OP. And dont tell me there would be no class to kill psychics or venos if absorb soul was nerfed... its such bs... venos kill psychics easily, so do BMs and clerics (+ we still have 3.33 sins LEL but that in a sec). I am not asking to remove absorb soul, I am asking to either increase phy def of psychics and venos or decrease absorb soul's damage.

Now the rage and funny part. 3.33(or even 2.86) full r8 sins. I know a lot of sins donated with their parents' money for gears, like Gakido or Robbert, but whats the point of fighting against sin with such gears? You can clearly see what happens during PvP events, they hierobug without even spark, they dont even need tidal, 5 seconds faith time is enough to kill enemy... so yeah. Would be nice if you addmited it tho. Thanks for taking 5 atk lvls from sins r8 set bonus and adding it to CoTD, but... it didnt make a difference. Why not give sins r8 bonus set 20 atk lvls? (or even less but well.. lets not forget QQ if that happens). Its not THAT hard to understand how OP it is... on PWI if sins want to aps they have to sacrifice attack lvls and a lot of def to get aps they want. And actually thats 1 thing which is fair and balanced on PWI. Too many good players cant get what they deserve because of this bs, and im tired of it, and no Im not talking about myself.

Start QQ, rage, hate me, laugh, delete topic, unlike you im not afraid to say what I want and think.

Forgive me typos and sentences which lack sense, I am sick and my head hurts( :< )

Edit: just wanna add: some of good players sent mail to Agatio about nerfing sins, I know because they told me, its good because if more people will start talking about it, maybe it will finally happen
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:47 pm by VookieCookie

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
i agree with vookie. AS is so op and sins 3.33 r8 just charm bug all, does it  make any sense? +1

Offline Natsune

i agree with him, i got all lvl 150 r 8 chars and i see what mistic can do same as sin. +1
Natsune Veno Demon 150
Anelia Cleric Sage 150
xXSentisXx Psychic Sage 150
Halistorm Wizard Demon 150
xXZefirXx Mistic Demon 150
Nightclaw Sin Sage 150
xXAliceXx Bm Demon 150
_Haruno_ Barb Demon 150
_NightWing_ Archer Sage 150
_Kayley_ Seeker sage 150

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yeah too.op ...im +1 with vookie...we should have more pdef or that bonus u talked about

hopw gm will do.something about that

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
DPH is alot more worrying, seeing how sins just spam 3 spark>elimination and life hunter (yes I am talking about you). And what? let me tell you a secret, robbert didn't donate at all.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:06 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Problem is AS, not psy's low pdef and veno's pdef defence. Increasing pdef of those 2 classes will unbalance the fights between other classes except of sins and mystics.......... so why to make a new mistake?
A way to make it 'ok' is to not make AS insta cast-able and spammable as it is now, if u really wanna balance it. Lowering his damage will cause same 'spammable' and i guess it can't be done cause it's magic attack related. A way would be to make its cast take longer...so people can avoid it. not get insta shoted. like the hiero bug from nature vengeance , herb debuff, bramble tornado, AS = hiero arcane class in 2 seconds.
About aps sins. I admit that this aps is op, still, good vs WRs in 1v1, good vs barbs, since barb and WR can tank the actual 3.33 sins pretty well(and without would be hard, even if u admit it or not)
About other classes, EP has no problem against 3.33 sins cause of Vanguard (sage) spam or heal that boosts pdef up to 25-30k...now if we look at veno, the new pets are op aswell, and give a LITTLE advantage then be4, still, not likely increasing their chances by much. Idk, im not against the r8 atk lvl nerf as far as dph sins aren't hurt much(idm a elimination nerf anyway) since dph sin can aswell 1skill(4shots counted as 1) that pretty much hiero's after 3spark that most sins got used to dph like.
Well, mystic's AS with a cooldown or a increased cast time and aps sin nerfed, or sin nerfed in general. Anyway, some people with good gear that won't be hurt by these changes will either say + or if they protect their class will say no, the people that are already too bad at game will say no. It's tho, Agatio's choice. For me, idc. I play sin WF WR WB and mystic...+ EA in mass pk, i don't fight 'every' class.. Good luck with ur thread.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
+1 to Vookie also.  Or implement R9 gear with more balanced stats and the inability to achieve 3.33 without demon spark.  APS will always reign supreme...but to many people don't want to admit it cause its all they know.  As for AS it does hurt especially if your a super squishy AA with pitiful Pdef and everyone knows the AA class's with craptacular pdef.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Or implement R9 gear with more balanced stats and the inability to achieve 3.33 without demon spark. 
Most of the servers with r9 got fcked up and no1 wanted to play them...why? cause of r9.
Let's leave this ' close to balance' gear and just take a look at skills in order to balance it. Only gear problem atm is aps damage of sin, nothing else is geared related, it's cooldown related as for AS.

yunie1

Absorb Soul does hit harder since patch.  :'(

All some mystics have to do is catch me in human form - > natures crit and one absorb soul to heirobug me.  :-[

Cryptical for example

And it hits hard on everybody; not just psychics and venos. Hell, even wrs suffer from it.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:22 pm by Poisoned

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 to Vookie also.  Or implement R9 gear with more balanced stats and the inability to achieve 3.33 without demon spark.  APS will always reign supreme...but to many people don't want to admit it cause its all they know.  As for AS it does hurt especially if your a super squishy AA with pitiful Pdef and everyone knows the AA class's with craptacular pdef.

Son, u are wrong in the part that it hurt only when u are a SQUISHY AA, im probably the psy with most physical resistance on the server when wearing DEf weapon, 12k phy def normal, 52% reduce physical dmg taken, and i take 25k from Absorb Soul...Well i floored already all sins on dis topic, mainly Confusing that i floored when he were with Spirit of Defense :rolleyes:, and well i GOT the solution for all OP broken things, Well Absorb Soul to be considered "FAIR" and not broken, just need a cooldown, I dont care about take 25k from mystic, I CARE ABOUT TAKE 25K FROM MYSTICS EVERY 2 SECONDS! So all problems will be solved with a long cooldown, the only broken problems of this game is not caused by DMG or debuff or etc, its because of COOLDOWN, i thought too much about broken skills of dis game and the "ENOUGH" solution is only increase the cooldown, like, i can tank sins without 3 spark, but there are some sins that are skilled enough to kill me without even spark, so the balance will be perfect in the game, i dont care if a sin is 3.33 or 5.0, i just care if he 3 spark and 5.0 me every 15 secs '-', i dont care if a sin spam that skill that reduce max hp every 1 sec '-' and dis elimination, i just care when they 3 spark and spam it like mad...

So basically what Agatio can do for SOLVE ALL THOSE BROKEN SKILLS PROBLEMS, is add longer cooldowns, maybe 2 and 3 spark sharing a cooldown of 45 seconds, ALL PROBLEMS OF BROKEN THINGS ON THIS CLASS will be solved.

If the Absorb Soul cooldown be 10~15 seconds, ALL THE PROBLEMS OF BROKEN THINGS ON THIS CLASS will be solved.

So no need to give psy venons more def cause would unbalance they agaisnt the others class, u can solve this with a simple manage on those some skills cooldowns, its like a HARD PROBLEM with a SIMPLE SOLUTION.

(I stoped to play but i still visit EPW forum to see about nerfs :-[)

Edit: I should print the game when "ibi" told if he capture himself playing mystic the class would be nerfed. D;

My damage log collection NEW

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
the people that are already too bad at game will say no

If someone has a different opinion means that he is bad at his game? Does it make any sense?

Whatever, AS is mystic's main source of damage against AA classes. It usually has a big channeling time, but it's somehow spammable because r8 gear usually has 2x channeling stats like most AA classes, so would be it any fair to increase the channeling time for 1 skill only for mystics? Every class has something special. Psy has huge att or def level along with immune skill + different other def skills, meaning that they can hit hard while they can keep themselves alive. Veno got that Debuff+Amplify, also phys dmg reduction on fox form, along with pets that have  big utility and their spells are mostly insta-cast because of the r8 gear. Wiz got a decent number of spells that either CC a target or reduce magic def, also they've got great mobility. Clerics got a huge def along with great utility and def spells with low cd. Mystics got tbh 2 defensive spells , one of them relying on pets. As for DDing they've got a low number of offensive skills  like 6-7, but they've got a good killing potential using that herb debuffs and AS, without having huge attack levels or being tanky as fck in the same time. I would realy like players to think about their own class advantage against other classes before saying that different classes are op because of 1 skill.

Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:43 pm by MoonLotus

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
If someone has a different opinion means that he is bad at his game? Does it make any sense?

Whatever, AS is mystic's main source of damage against AA classes. It usually has a big channeling time, but it's somehow spammable because r8 gear usually has 2x channeling stats like most AA classes, so would be it any fair to increase the channeling time for 1 skill only for mystics? Every class has something special. Psy has huge att or def level along with immune skill + different other def skills, meaning that they can hit hard while they can keep themselves alive. Veno got that Debuff+Amplify, also phys dmg reduction on fox form, along with pets that have  big utility and their spells are mostly insta-cast because of the r8 gear. Wiz got a decent number of spells that either CC a target or reduce magic def, also they've got great mobility. Clerics got a huge def along with great utility and def spells with low cd. Mystics got tbh 2 defensive spells , one of it depending on pets. As for DDing they've got a low number of offensive skills  like 6-7, but they've got a good killing potential using that herb debuffs and AS, without having huge attack levels or being tanky as fck in the same time. I would realy like players to think about their own class advantage against other classes before saying that different classes are op because of 1 skill.

Son, the problem is you spam F1+F2 and 1 shot people and if they resist the first, u press F2 again and then he die.Every class has theyr personalitys, but when u are able to spam 2 keys and 1 shot people every 2 seconds, means something need a tweak.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Whatever, AS is mystic's main source of damage against AA classes. It usually has a big channeling time, but it's somehow spammable because r8 gear usually has 2x channeling stats like most AA classes, so would be it any fair to increase the channeling time for 1 skill only for mystics? Every class has something special. Psy has huge att or def level along with immune skill + different other def skills, meaning that they can hit hard while they can keep themselves alive. Veno got that Debuff+Amplify, also phys dmg reduction on fox form, along with pets that have  big utility and their spells are mostly insta-cast because of the r8 gear. Wiz got a decent number of spells that either CC a target or reduce magic def, also they've got great mobility. Clerics got a huge def along with great utility and def spells with low cd. Mystics got tbh 2 defensive spells , one of it depending on pets. As for DDing they've got a low number of offensive skills  like 6-7, but they've got a good killing potential using that herb debuffs and AS, without having huge attack levels or being tanky as fck in the same time. I would realy like players to think about their class own advantage against other classes before saying that different classes are op because of 1 skill.
did you even see what AS does..? why do you talk about psychics defense, AS cuts through def lvls, so white voodoo is useless, psychics cant have both high attack and defense at the same time, they have to switch between 2 of them. And they cant do anything against mystic, + they struggle against clerics, venos and BMs. Go make veno/psy and fight mystic

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Seriously... "Clerics has no problem with 3.33aps sin"...
Are you serious ?
I think you don't realise how I go hard with fking tryhard mode advanced gameplay of titans legend from Zelda to beat random 3.33aps sin in 1v1...

I was one of the first to cry about sins and mystics. To be honest now I don't care, GMs will never do anything about it, i try since september 2013 to change the things and nothing yet...

Today even if it make me mad sometimes,I enjoy having a challenge against those broken class.

For me there are nothing to do for sins. Only well geared/good players sins are really annoying.

About mystic, yes they are broken, but nothing crazy in mass pk.

Mystic 1v1 is broken yes, but don't touch this class they already got a gameplay of trash and generally mystics players are sh!t, so idgaf, let them think they are good by 1v1'ing with this troll class.

Do nothing, even if I don't always admit it, you can't really balance things in PW.
If you nerf mystic/sin, what about venos ? clerics ? barbs ? bms ? The amount of broken skills these class got are even more ridicule than sin/mystic.

Just take it as a challenge. GMs will do nothing trust me, 9 months i try to nerf sins/mystics.

yunie1

Whatever, AS is mystic's main source of damage against AA classes. It usually has a big channeling time, but it's somehow spammable because r8 gear usually has 2x channeling stats like most AA classes, so would be it any fair to increase the channeling time for 1 skill only for mystics? Every class has something special. Psy has huge att or def level along with immune skill + different other def skills, meaning that they can hit hard while they can keep themselves alive. Veno got that Debuff+Amplify, also phys dmg reduction on fox form, along with pets that have  big utility and their spells are mostly insta-cast because of the r8 gear. Wiz got a decent number of spells that either CC a target or reduce magic def, also they've got great mobility. Clerics got a huge def along with great utility and def spells with low cd. Mystics got tbh 2 defensive spells , one of them relying on pets. As for DDing they've got a low number of offensive skills  like 6-7, but they've got a good killing potential using that herb debuffs and AS, without having huge attack levels or being tanky as fck in the same time. I would realy like players to think about their own class advantage against other classes before saying that different classes are op because of 1 skill.

None of those classes have a spammable heirobugging chi free skill. That's the problem.