Epic Perfect World

What the...?

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
Hello,

I am quite new to EPW, and have a big, well, wondering face right now. When starting off a new journey, I happened to stumble upon those white reddish lvl 70-80 Rabbits. I thought attacking them would kill me straight away. No. It didn't. Instead my avatar kept attacking it without dying. The Rabbit never did any damage. This worked twice (as I only tried it twice.). And now. I'm lvl 40. Which is rather confusing me, because Quests are now too much to handle at once.

I don't know where to ask, or so. I'm just...well...confused? So i figured it must be some kind of glitch.
Any explanation here?  :-X
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Its not a glitch, u gotta follow the ground arrows and kill em till ur lv 110, then u get teleported to arch to actually start playing, after that u can do PV to level up further. You do that by going to Archosaur elder and find a npc near him that gives u quest.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Wola and welcome to EPW!
It's not a glitch. Killing the rabbits will get you to level 110. After which you'll be ported to archosaur and slowly level your toon to 150.  ;)
Just go through this once.
http://epicpw.com/guides/cuddlebutt%27s-true-beginners-guide/
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Hello,

I am quite new to EPW, and have a big, well, wondering face right now. When starting off a new journey, I happened to stumble upon those white reddish lvl 70-80 Rabbits. I thought attacking them would kill me straight away. No. It didn't. Instead my avatar kept attacking it without dying. The Rabbit never did any damage. This worked twice (as I only tried it twice.). And now. I'm lvl 40. Which is rather confusing me, because Quests are now too much to handle at once.

I don't know where to ask, or so. I'm just...well...confused? So i figured it must be some kind of glitch.
Any explanation here?  :-X

Read the guides section for more information, you start with level 110 and end with 150, between 1-110 you have to kill rabbits by following the arrows on the floor - every time you level up you get 10 levels and you have to follow the arrows to find rabbits with more EXP. Once your finished getting level 110 you will no longer be able to level as fast as you were able to with the rabbits. At the end of the arrows pointing to a location there will be a teleport to Archosaur, once you have teleported you can use one of the methods of levelling to get to level 150. You can find the levelling guide in the guides section of the forum, if you are not a cleric you can solo PV to get to 150 which is the fastest way - note classes such as Seeker/BM/Barbarian will need Blood-paint(Assassin skill) to effectively clear PV as fast as possible.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
When u first start u see arrows on the ground, if you follow the path they show you will find bunch of mobs, also those bunnys you were talking about just with different levels.

close to the start of the path they will be lvl 10, then ull find lvl 20s., 30s etc
If you kill the bunnys you will get a huge ammont of exp as long as you arent more than 10 lvls higher than the bunny is.

If you follow the path and kill the bunnys and walk threw the portal you will end up being lvl 110 and in archour - the main city.

Its not a glitch, dont worry. Its meant to be like that . :)
You start as lvl 1 but following the Path hit 110. Max lvl here is 150.
Dont worry about the Quests, very, very few are important, None i can think of atm besides the Spirital Cultivation and for Mystics the ones that give you the Books for your Summons

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
(Someone might push this thread somewhere else. Since it's not a glitch. lol)

To be honest. You guys are throwing me too many bones. I barely can't keep up all that. I did not know about that fact, so I left that "newbie to lvl110-in-mere-minutes" place  with lvl 40. Is that any problem?

First time I see this kind of gameplay. Threw me off of my chair to be specific. Anyway. It could happen, that I get uninterested in EPW. Never liked games where I get fast confused or the feeling to wander around alot.  :-\

That being said. I'll go through the guides mentioned here, to draw a better picture of EPW. One does not simply enter a world without knowledge....or do they actually?  ^-^

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
(Someone might push this thread somewhere else. Since it's not a glitch. lol)

To be honest. You guys are throwing me too many bones. I barely can't keep up all that. I did not know about that fact, so I left that "newbie to lvl110-in-mere-minutes" place  with lvl 40. Is that any problem?

First time I see this kind of gameplay. Threw me off of my chair to be specific. Anyway. It could happen, that I get uninterested in EPW. Never liked games where I get fast confused or the feeling to wander around alot.  :-\

That being said. I'll go through the guides mentioned here, to draw a better picture of EPW. One does not simply enter a world without knowledge....or do they actually?  ^-^

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
I can take you through the basics and clear your confusions. PM Norantha ingame. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
I can take you through the basics and clear your confusions. PM Norantha ingame. :)

This. The last time I read this offer from a community....4 years ago?

Anyway. I will, once I've read some Guides 'n stuff. Thanks for your offer!  :D
Appreciate it. :3

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
This. The last time I read this offer from a community....4 years ago?

Anyway. I will, once I've read some Guides 'n stuff. Thanks for your offer!  :D
Appreciate it. :3

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

Besides - feel free to visit support chat/pm any GM in game anytime.  ^-^

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
Besides - feel free to visit support chat/pm any GM in game anytime.  ^-^

Will do!  ;)

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

PS.: While reading the Guide, I was doing some design jobs for myself here on EPW, as you noticed. I just had to do something, even if it isn't pretty. Heh. I even created an .ISO file for the Launch Shortcut.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Will do!  ;)

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

PS.: While reading the Guide, I was doing some design jobs for myself here on EPW, as you noticed. I just had to do something, even if it isn't pretty. Heh. I even created an .ISO file for the Launch Shortcut.

*gazes*
It's really nice. :o
I wish I had my icon that way.  :tiger-27:

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
*gazes*
It's really nice. :o
I wish I had my icon that way.  :tiger-27:

Huh? Did I ever say it's only for me? If you want it. Just ask, and you will have it.  ^-^
Like a wise friend once said: Sharing. Is Caring. :smiley:

Here if you really want it:

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Huh? Did I ever say it's only for me? If you want it. Just ask, and you will have it.  ^-^
Like a wise friend once said: Sharing. Is Caring. :smiley:

Here if you really want it:

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Thanks. I'll be offline for a while. So if you need to ask anything game related just pm me of forum or you can always use the support chatroom. :)

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
Thanks. I'll be offline for a while. So if you need to ask anything game related just pm me of forum or you can always use the support chatroom. :)

You can count on it!  ;)