Epic Perfect World

HELLO !:D

Offline CrazyRomanian

• Ahm ... i don't know what to type here :|
Hello people, i'm new here , i came from PWI ... well i didn't played PWI much ._. ...
Anyway , i saw the forums here are FULL of ... everything , lots of people , this is an active cummunity :3.
On PWI i played a seeker ,and had lvl 89 >.> ... but as all private servers this must be a cool one ( i hope ) and i wanted to ask you all about what would be a good class for PVE ( til i master this server and become the EpicPW PVP Master and 1 shot all people even if i miss ) for the beginning  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and a nice ,decent faction with a fair amount of online people who are willing to spend their time to teach me everything about this Private Server :D , i'll create the character here after i see all your oppinions :D. Thank you and have a great day :D
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:01 pm by THI IS PEDOOO !!, Reason: .

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello and enjoy. I hope you will stay for a bit at least  ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Welcome!
A class for pve..i guess any phy class o.o Barb can farm, WR can farm, sin can farm, seeker can farm ? ;=/ idk
Anyway, good farming way atm is doing morai event(req lvl 135), doing bh(req culti), and doing ares(lvl 150). Do TT 2-3/3-3 (3-3 is harder, 2-3 is solo-able by a sin with full dragon gear atleast o.o) + the dailies like HDD and so on, that in time can bring u money.
For begining, make a sin , probably demon, for  spamming 3spark on bosses from TT and PV(pv is not so good ,but still, 6 ec/2 minutes, that makes it like 180 ec/hour, which is low, but for low armor sin, can be done, till u get ur lvl 150 armor and lunar cape(the cape from boutique that u will see) )
After u have lvl 150 armor, farm TT 2-3 (jjust log a alt to open TT) and do it till u get like..idk..480 ec(craft scroll of tome from event forge, i made a guide > http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-make-a-pan-gu-creator(scroll-of-tome)/msg161640/#msg161640 < After u have ur tome(which will give u greater aps) so u can have full dragon, with tome, cape lunar for aps, dragon dagger, u'll have 2,86 base, that means 4.00 sparked demon, enough to spam TT 2-3 till u get a lot of ec in time...if u do TT 2-3 daily, 3h/day, u can get 1 run in 30 minutes, average would be 250-400 ec/run. That means in 1h u can get up to 800 ec..in 3h= 2,4k ec. To get r8 u need 1,2k ec(for rep, wob x 8k ) and to craft all set of armor u need 3k like ec...so u will aswell need to spam tt 2-3 pretty much. After u get ur r8 armor, do lunar tms, get ur supreme robe(for extra hp and stats)... and just spam TT 2-3 even more, bank around idk...30-40k ec...and then make a seeker, r8 and sh1t will take u like 20k ec...(lv 7 tome, that gives 50 str, 30% accuracy, interval, cause thisi s best for seeker, costs 2k ec) and r8 around..15k ec to craft and get 'decent' stats...now you just buy warsong belt elemental and puzzle cube elemental( 4,5k ec clean puzzle, 7k ec clean ws belt) and if u want good stats aswell...u'll be paying more.
Then, after u get ur' DECENT' gear, you are pretty ready to pk at small scale, rpk, 1v1 with noobies and stuff, cause ur gear will be 'the minimum requirement' for pk.
After u get that, try to make lot of alts lvl 135(which requires some work) and do morai event, which gives nice reward of ec, damascene ores(item required for reshapes) and morai influence..for books.
If u pve 2-3h/day, in 1month u should have decent gear for pk o.o or even faster. Depends on u, and how fast u understand things. If i'd play this game from scratch and i'd have to farm again, this is what i'd do.
Also, check Guides, which is the answer to MOST questions that u might have.
Don't flame, don't hate or anything, it's just a suggestion of what u can do. If any1 finds my post worthless just ignore it.
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:26 pm by Insensitive

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
hi and welcome

this is me ^-^

hope you'll see what I did here

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline CrazyRomanian

• Ahm ... i don't know what to type here :|
Welcome!
A class for pve..i guess any phy class o.o Barb can farm, WR can farm, sin can farm, seeker can farm ? ;=/ idk
Anyway, good farming way atm is doing morai event(req lvl 135), doing bh(req culti), and doing ares(lvl 150). Do TT 2-3/3-3 (3-3 is harder, 2-3 is solo-able by a sin with full dragon gear atleast o.o) + the dailies like HDD and so on, that in time can bring u money.
For begining, make a sin , probably demon, for  spamming 3spark on bosses from TT and PV(pv is not so good ,but still, 6 ec/2 minutes, that makes it like 180 ec/hour, which is low, but for low armor sin, can be done, till u get ur lvl 150 armor and lunar cape(the cape from boutique that u will see) )
After u have lvl 150 armor, farm TT 2-3 (jjust log a alt to open TT) and do it till u get like..idk..480 ec(craft scroll of tome from event forge, i made a guide > http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-make-a-pan-gu-creator(scroll-of-tome)/msg161640/#msg161640 < After u have ur tome(which will give u greater aps) so u can have full dragon, with tome, cape lunar for aps, dragon dagger, u'll have 2,86 base, that means 4.00 sparked demon, enough to spam TT 2-3 till u get a lot of ec in time...if u do TT 2-3 daily, 3h/day, u can get 1 run in 30 minutes, average would be 250-400 ec/run. That means in 1h u can get up to 800 ec..in 3h= 2,4k ec. To get r8 u need 1,2k ec(for rep, wob x 8k ) and to craft all set of armor u need 3k like ec...so u will aswell need to spam tt 2-3 pretty much. After u get ur r8 armor, do lunar tms, get ur supreme robe(for extra hp and stats)... and just spam TT 2-3 even more, bank around idk...30-40k ec...and then make a seeker, r8 and sh1t will take u like 20k ec...(lv 7 tome, that gives 50 str, 30% accuracy, interval, cause thisi s best for seeker, costs 2k ec) and r8 around..15k ec to craft and get 'decent' stats...now you just buy warsong belt elemental and puzzle cube elemental( 4,5k ec clean puzzle, 7k ec clean ws belt) and if u want good stats aswell...u'll be paying more.
Then, after u get ur' DECENT' gear, you are pretty ready to pk at small scale, rpk, 1v1 with noobies and stuff, cause ur gear will be 'the minimum requirement' for pk.
After u get that, try to make lot of alts lvl 135(which requires some work) and do morai event, which gives nice reward of ec, damascene ores(item required for reshapes) and morai influence..for books.
If u pve 2-3h/day, in 1month u should have decent gear for pk o.o or even faster. Depends on u, and how fast u understand things. If i'd play this game from scratch and i'd have to farm again, this is what i'd do.
Also, check Guides, which is the answer to MOST questions that u might have.
Don't flame, don't hate or anything, it's just a suggestion of what u can do. If any1 finds my post worthless just ignore it.

OK , sin then , demon  ! and ...this ^ ... took you a while to write .... i guess EC are he money there that buy everything o_o ... and R8 is Max ? :0 and i guess if i get ~7 more alts i'll be farming EC faster if i keep doing events and that morai event u said and TTs . Thanks for ur post ... now i all i need is 40k EC ................. ( that might take a while i think.... )

Hello dad ! :D nice ....pic ... @_@

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
OK , sin then , demon  ! and ...this ^ ... took you a while to write .... i guess EC are he money there that buy everything o_o ... and R8 is Max ? :0 and i guess if i get ~7 more alts i'll be farming EC faster if i keep doing events and that morai event u said and TTs . Thanks for ur post ... now i all i need is 40k EC ................. ( that might take a while i think.... )

Hello dad ! :D nice ....pic ... @_@

Your nick is scary and you can't one shot people here for sake of balance. Good luck, choose sin to farm EC.

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
hi and welcome

this is me ^-^

hope you'll see what I did here

XD spit out my pepsi.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Welcome to EPW!!

pm me ingame anytime for help,

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
It isn't too late to turn back.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

cevans1290

It isn't too late to turn back.
But when theres wonderful people like You.<3 I miss you as gn bae.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
But when theres wonderful people like You.<3 I miss you as gn bae.

A lot of people do. :-[

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

cevans1290

A lot of people do. :-[
Come back to gn position?<3