Gear Appearence

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
1 ID for each set of gears ?
1 ID for me, 1 ID for you, 1 ID for X, 1 ID for Y, etc...
cuz thats how it would need to be :/ as u can see we would need 1 tab on forges for each player in the game.
what can be done is change the aspect of it but for everyone...then we would have other players complaining they liked the one now and not the new one...
if using fashion for gears is possible then i guess we jsut need to wait  abit till we implement it aswell ;)

about the daggers, the problem is the same...once we switch the icon + reskin, you will not be able to reshape nor hone anymore, it would be a static daggers, without changes possible to it, if u like that...then i guess u just need to contact agatio for it since i don't sell such things  >:D

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
thats why we don't have it lol
it was asked...and it was answered.
nothing about implementing it was ever mentioned  :rolleyes:
Weren't they changed once? I know when r8 gears came out all AA were looking the same.
Same to HA and LA.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :shocked: Well i Like what it is now, Workt hard on what i have on my sin + other r8 Toons So no i whont be farming again for new set off gears  :sad:

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
1 ID for each set of gears ?
1 ID for me, 1 ID for you, 1 ID for X, 1 ID for Y, etc...
cuz thats how it would need to be :/ as u can see we would need 1 tab on forges for each player in the game.
what can be done is change the aspect of it but for everyone...then we would have other players complaining

Why would it need to be like that though?

I fail to understand it since it would basically just be one new item (dual axe) for warriors so we have the option of using it instead of the poleaxe, since there are benefits from it.

I'm not asking for custom weapons for everyone if thats how you're interpreting it.

:shocked: Well i Like what it is now, Workt hard on what i have on my sin + other r8 Toons So no i whont be farming again for new set off gears  :sad:
The change would not require you to farm any new gear it would just be a change of appearance in terms of the gear.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Weren't they changed once? I know when r8 gears came out all AA were looking the same.
Same to HA and LA.

don't think so, we never touched gears aspect  :rolleyes:
they r still the same no ?
my rank 8 wiz is the same as the psy rank 8  :rolleyes:

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:D Leave it the Way it is  >:D

Why would it need to be like that though?

I fail to understand it since it would basically just be one new item (dual axe) for warriors so we have the option of using it instead of the poleaxe, since there are benefits from it.

I'm not asking for custom weapons for everyone if thats how you're interpreting it.
The change would not require you to farm any new gear it would just be a change of appearance in terms of the gear.
Still i whant to Change my r8 daggers once and awile lol
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:47 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Guardian

Still i whant to Change my r8 daggers once and awile lol

I don't really think you understand what I'm writing so I'm gonna stop replying lol.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i thought u wanted a custom skin for u lol
well the way u r saying it,its possible.
it still comes to Agatio decision though.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
about the daggers, the problem is the same...once we switch the icon + reskin, you will not be able to reshape nor hone anymore, it would be a static daggers, without changes possible to it, if u like that...then i guess u just need to contact agatio for it since i don't sell such things  >:D
Yes, static dagger, like the old reskins. I want that on my wep since it's already 'good' enough for me and im not willing to change it. If he brings that option back i will happily donate for it. Ty.

Offline Guardian

i thought u wanted a custom skin for u lol
well the way u r saying it,its possible.
it still comes to Agatio decision though.

Alright, then I'll wait for his reply then.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the gm ET did not get the point of the topic the onli thing that u need to do is to change the visual of the armor or weapon no the item at all is onli the visual. In Many other sv's this was posible to made why not here if all the ppl want it ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I could add 2 new unreleased armor fashion sets (one is the one you see in the character creation screen), but I am hesitating, because it is different armor set for each class. so...

4 parts of gear x 10 classes x 2 genders x 2 different armor sets = 160 data entries, which would not be big issue if paths to these armors ware already added into the database. But they are not, so I have to dig in the Chinese files, to find and match each part. Not very tempting :(

But I may do it >:

Offline Guardian

I could add 2 new unreleased armor fashion sets (one is the one you see in the character creation screen), but I am hesitating, because it is different armor set for each class. so...

4 parts of gear x 10 classes x 2 genders x 2 different armor sets = 160 data entries, which would not be big issue if paths to these armors ware already added into the database. But they are not, so I have to dig in the Chinese files, to find and match each part. Not very tempting :(

But I may do it >:

Yeah I can see why you're hesitating but it would be awesome if you did it!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Make us look op aga

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

But I may do it >:

oh my ga