Epic Perfect World

Gear Appearence

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
also replace the poleaxe r8 to dual axes, or atleast give us the chance to turn it to dual axes with same stats as we had before on the poleaxe i could give a really good explanation to why i want this its a gameplay change that no1 thinks about but those who know to actually use wr (for moderators approve this pls)
any thought on this? i know when agatio or whoever designed the gear picked the axe weapon form for r8 randomly, just like the weapon on mage (could've been glaive just as easy as it is sword right now), or polehammer/poleaxe on wb, so he didnt really think about the influence it would have on the gameplay; i was thinking about this for long but i was either moderated (like i am now) or 2 lazy to make a thread, but yea if youre willing to do this i can give a good explanation, and no its not an appearance issue im not pwi

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you want the actual item to have a diferent appearance?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
NO! I like my sin and others chars i dont want farm all gears again ..like others ppls  i dont think so they will love to refarm everything...if u guys put this condition this server will be like storm and i dont think u want that....so dont change any gears!!!!!
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:38 am by Confusing✯

• : D
The idea of changing the gear`s appearence would be nice but also..to refarm everything again isn`t that great tho.  :-X
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
thats why we don't have it lol
it was asked...and it was answered.
nothing about implementing it was ever mentioned  :rolleyes:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
if u dont like the gear appearence just quit and go on another server where the gears "look 50x better".

cevans1290

Not that I'm a pro coder..can't someone just go edit the files into what they want? If they did find the codes for the begenning start up, then R8 or something..not sure if possible but would it be? Shinigami you pro coder. Answer pls.

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
if u dont like the gear appearence just quit and go on another server where the gears "look 50x better".

Wow calm down there, nerd.

you want the actual item to have a diferent appearance?

I asked if it was possible to have it changed, the alternative would be to just implement fashion with an armor look.

And as for the R8R weapons, would it be possible to just add a few more options of different weapon types?

I myself and others wouldn't mind making a new one.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:04 pm by StepAboveGod

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Wow calm down there nerd.

Wasn't for you dude , you need learn to read all comments not only the 1u think its better and to insult to become somebody..

but nvm...!

Offline Guardian

Wasn't for you dude , you need learn to read all comments not only the 1u think its better and to insult to become somebody...
I don't need to insult another person "to become somebody". On the other hand I'm seriously questioning your intelligence...
if u don't like the gear appearance just quit and go on another server where the gears "look 50x better".
Thats the exact words that you used...

At the start of the thread I specifically said
It looks 50 times better.
So please tell me who that was directed to if not me.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
well im not sure if using gears design as fashion works, would need to wait for Echo to answer you that.
about the weapons, you still mean having a new look on daggers? if so, the problem still persists, the daggers would have a new ID which woudlnt work on the forges to reshape, hone. i hope u guys dont think we would create 1 single forge for your single daggers  :rolleyes:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
well im not sure if using gears design as fashion works, would need to wait for Echo to answer you that.
about the weapons, you still mean having a new look on daggers? if so, the problem still persists, the daggers would have a new ID which woudlnt work on the forges to reshape, hone. i hope u guys dont think we would create 1 single forge for your single daggers  :rolleyes:
Hm, or bring back the 'reskin' weapon for $ option?............ i purely hate my daggers r8 and i would pay to change them.. would bring money to server and smiles to us. Just an suggestion...

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I think they would just like to change the looks of the R8 gear, that is all.
No need for special forges or changing the stats of the gear.

Offline Guardian

well im not sure if using gears design as fashion works
It does work, it's used on several other servers.

Aren't you able to add an ID into the current forge so it could be reshaped and honed?
Basically what you would do if you were to add new custom gear per say.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:25 pm by StepAboveGod