Epic Perfect World

Ongoing event tab

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well I don't know whether this was suggested before or not. But here goes.
Is it possible to add a little feature (or whatever you call it) in game or on the forum, which might be able to show any activated event.
For example if a GM activates Fire Legion, he/she will also fill that up on the in-game event display panel or on the forum "on-going event" place. Will be easier for players who just logged in to find out.
Eg: A GM announces some PvP event and to be ready to PM in 10 mins. A player logs in just a minute after the "red chat" announcement. And he doesn't get to know or be ready until after 10 minutes when the GM asks for PMs.
If it were on that panel (whatever you wanna call it), he/she would get to know about it. Same for all other GM activated events we have here. ;)
Yes we can ask on WC or on support chatroom, but a panel just displaying any ongoing event would be easier I guess since most of them have no particular time.
Hope I was able to explain my suggestion. xD
Umh, again, no hate please. Waiting for a GM to say if possible or not.  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
In-game? Impossible.
On the website? Very possible.
I've answered your questions, now you should wait for GM/Admin to tell you if they will do it or not.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
too much paper works!!
few PVE event already programmed by system command and few activated by GMs...
but as PVP they did both forum and system massage ingame .

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
You must check event calendar ingame!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
too much paper works!!
few PVE event already programmed by system command and few activated by GMs...
but as PVP they did both forum and system massage ingame .
Umh, like I said,
Eg: A GM announces some PvP event and to be ready to PM in 10 mins. A player logs in just a minute after the "red chat" announcement. And he doesn't get to know or be ready until after 10 minutes when the GM asks for PMs.
If it were on that panel (whatever you wanna call it), he/she would get to know about it. Same for all other GM activated events we have here.
All events don't have a forum announcement for it. CTF and a few others only.
I'm also not asking for a huge ad of the event. Just a small barb/tab showing the event coming up/happening.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
You must check event calendar ingame!
Event calender is for the fixed events not the ones our lovely GMs activate (yes our GMs are lovely  :-[), that's why I suggested a small tab to show the event the GM plans to hold/ongoing event.
If you have seen, FL (GM activated event) has just 2 announcements in red chat for it. Once when it starts and once half way through it. If someone gets online after the first time the red chat comes up he/she won't get to know about it until the 2nd time that chat comes up. If we had a tab for the "ongoing event/s" we could easily check.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
[move]There is a marquee in the middle of your screen every time a system message is shouted.[/move]

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
It would be too much of a work for agatio when a lot of people don't even have a forum acc or bother to use it.You could just join the support room and ask any of the gm's (cause all the time we're in there),when ever a pve event is activated its announced multiple times.As for PVP events if you are late you wont be able to enter.

Could just ask in the support room anytime,if you logged after the 1st red chat.We'd be more than pleased to give you the exact time to PM us..

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
It would be too much of a work for agatio when a lot of people don't even have a forum acc or bother to use it.You could just join the support room and ask any of the gm's (cause all the time we're in there),when ever a pve event is activated its announced multiple times.As for PVP events if you are late you wont be able to enter.

Could just ask in the support room anytime,if you logged after the 1st red chat.We'd be more than pleased to give you the exact time to PM us..
I did say that we can always ask on WC or support chatroom. :)
Yup, definitely would be a lot of work, but felt like suggesting this. If added somewhere in the future would be another "epic" addition to EPW.
Thanks for the reply though Magestica.  ;)