Epic Perfect World

101 Reasons why u got ur ass kicked

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
the funny thing is, u can't always win but players think they will always win and win.

every players talks like he is a god of his class untill another drop him.

BUT A REMINDER : WHO DA BEST SIN?>

Intentional hipocracy right?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
the funny thing is, u can't always win but players think they will always win and win.

every players talks like he is a god of his class untill another drop him.

BUT A REMINDER : WHO DA BEST SIN?>

You make a statement and then prove yourself right by being a very example of your said statement?

o.O'

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
Dafak,Diable,u didn't use mine:102-: OMG I didn't wanted to PK,u randomkiller noob

Offline Mantus

OMG, stop healing ur self!!! thats the one i laugh most xDDD

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
OMG, stop healing ur self!!! thats the one i laugh most xDDD
:D

Offline lilime

just had to add a few(even if they're said before).

OMG YOU HEALED YOURSELF, I CANT DO THAT, STOP IT(when i'm playing an ep(aka cleric).....just...... ...... think ppls..

OMG YOU USED POT (while him/her having one ::))
OMG LAGGS EVERY FRIGGIN SECOND (what makes them all think they are the only one  :-\(
OMG YOU'RE HA EP, DON'T USE (insert random/buff/heal/plume shield that can actully work with blessings whopee)
OMG YOU CAN PLAY(i actully had this once, can't remember who)
OMG I GOT WHISPERED/INVITED/YELLED AT(this actully was me once, but i still managed ! to die >,< OH WELL ;D)
(Just a few outside PK).

-Getting PMMED by random (..........nothing to be here :)) saying you from? (i answer no, use english) and they still type 3-4 sentences before i can care to Blacklist them.
-Peoples asking What to (insert random thing that's usual)>anser either with answer or Go read forum (answer him/her/them) where is forum (._-') >(me) homepage>forum link (this actully made my jaw drop) What is homepage?(me)>where you downloaded this game(answer) aah.

Aaaaand baaam. my brain stopped function! ill add if I remember some more!
(If i've said /typed anything that offended somebody/someone/somegroups etc. it wasn't my intention)

From the bored cleric-> me!