Epic Perfect World

I need help on how to play a DPH Sage Archer

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
Can anyone give me tips and combos on how to play a DPH Sage Archer in pk? I am loving the archer class but I don't know which genie to have and skills to put in the genie, combo, and how to pk as a DPH Sage Archer. Anything would help me tremendously.
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
spam quickshot - for critic rate
stunnning
metal combo - use metal resist debuff then both metal skills
sharpened tooth arrow - cause of 20% hp debuff very helpful
get kiss of the snake skill because it has a 8 sec cooldown and is pretty fast at casting.
bv when the person used up their genie or they can't ad or faith cause they can just remove the effect.
masspk wise use boa when people are grouped up together, arrow inferno to decrease players healing efficiency, spam sharpened tooth cause their hp is decreased.

don't get frost splash cause you lose frost arrow, and it's helpful in slowing players down, plus you lose 2 skills you cant spam for 3 minutes and it converts frost arrow into water damage instead of physical and the CD is 3 seconds so helpful on spamming it.

ataraxia (stealth skill) when your in a tough bind as well as wings of grace and that skill makes you invincible when its being cast so your charm can get some time to reset, and it also gives damage reduction for 15 seconds. idk bout whisper shot, all i use it for is when someone is about to drop a stun on me and i just silence them.
as for leaps, just use them to stay away from people. EA's rely on keeping distance from others to deal descent damage. If your too close to someone your damage will be lower, unless its sage deadly shot which is full damage regardless.

As for gear wise, have a dragon magic ring and emperor might ring and hopefully both have double dex as well as your neck and belt. have x2 channel on all your r8 gear and use r8 weapon or dragon cross bow. I use the r8 x3 attack level weapon in mass and cross bow in 1v1 cause of the extra channeling.

not like other EA's so.....if im missing something they can tell you >->

and you can watch videos of ea's on the forums to get an idea of when they do for pk, as well as their genie.
Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:41 am by Shotime

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
In my opinion as a sage archer you can choose two type of equipment
1. full channeling or 2. full dexterity

and APS  set with 145 nirvana x3 int debuff bow
in mass pk for debuff AA target,

sage mean more channeling and insta cast ur skills,
but as a mass pk i prefer AA ur squad leader and try to use AOE them...!!

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
thank you both for the info, but if anyone feels like they know something just post it, it can help me :D
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Vs Mages: Spam Phys skills.

Vs HA's: Spam metal skills and Frost Arrow

Vs LA's: Facefirst the keyboard.

Gf.

Offline Kia

Vs LA's: Facefirst the keyboard.