:-[ maybe this will Sound silly  but Worth a try
i got a suggestion like the DS even
Every faction thad whanne Do TW got to Sign up on the forum
so whe dont have a fac off 6/10 ppl thad do  a TW when the map resets  :-[
ùaybe its possibel or not idk its just a suggestion  :shocked:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't see the point in this.

If a group  of 6-10 people wants to TW, let them.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
A couple of things that are impossible about this:
1) I don't think the system of TW bidding can be removed from the game. So, some leaders (that don't use forums) will just bid in game and then QQ about not getting a bid.
2) I'm not sure if the bids can be edited by anyone. As in, if a bid was sent to a GM, I don't think the staff would be able to register that bid in game.
3) If EPW does manage to remove TW from the game and introduce a system where TW will be held in a similar map with catapults etc, GMs will have to be online AND they'll have to teleport each player to their respective TW.
4) If #3 is implemented, there would be no way of determining the number of hours a particular character has been in a faction.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
:-[ maybe this will Sound silly  but Worth a try
i got a suggestion like the DS even
Every faction thad whanne Do TW got to Sign up on the forum
so whe dont have a fac off 6/10 ppl thad do  a TW when the map resets  :-[
ùaybe its possibel or not idk its just a suggestion  :shocked:

serious question: why?
how does it effect anyone in a negative way if a small faction attacks a map?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Ikr.
As long as they have fun, it´s okay i guess.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Actually, she meant, this would help decrease the number of fake bids. I know a few people who created alt factions just for the 500 EC reward of staying on map for a week. I was thinking of this myself but then I noticed the problems. Besides, there is a rule against fake bidding and if the leader's main character is traced, it could lead to a ban.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( well i actually ment just a siular system like the ds just sign up  your fac on forum  :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Too much "paperwork". As long as faction meets the requirements, there's no reason to keep them from TWs. When it comes to fake bids, the sign up system wouldn't have any impact on it, because people who do it either don't obey to the rules or don't know about them.
But we take care of those guys every time, that's why the amount of fake bids is relatively low (very low I'd say).

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If a tiny group of people positions themselves strategically and manages to hold onto some land for a while before they get wiped, I don't see the harm.  Everyone deserves their shot on the map.
I'm basically 40

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
Even if he makes a thread on forums for people to sign up to do TWs, he will have to manually go into the Epic Perfect World files and play with a lot of settings to filter who can bid on lands, and it can cause a huge issue on game