Epic Perfect World

Problems when logging in as different character on same account...

Offline Fiera

When I log in to game after switching from one character on an my account to my other, I end up disconnecting 2-3 times as soon as my character logs into the game before I am able to stay logged in and same thing when I try to switch back to the other. I don't have that problem if I'm not switching between characters. I have verified my files to make sure nothing was wrong with my files, and I don't have problems at any other time except when I decide to switch between my characters. My characters have not been in PV, so it's not a problem from that. Anyone have any advice?

Offline j30r

One thing i have noticed on my computer is that open a client, play, stop log off.  The nthe next day i login in have plenty of problems.   I look at my task manager and there are multiple clients "running".  I guess that sometimes my clients do not actually close.  So suggest b4 you log in check you task manager to make sure no other clients are running.  Thats all I guess, might work might be happening to you, not sure, but worth a try.

Good Luck

Offline Fiera

No, I only have one, but when I return to character to screen after playing on one  to switch from one character to another it takes 3 attempts to actually log in without disconnecting as soon as my toon enters the world.