Epic Perfect World

Expel glitch

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
As said before, not a bug/glitch, working as intended.

Also, as Insensitive said, seekers have a shitload of Metal skills, like half of the skills are Metal.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
There is no glitch with expel. Nullify poison, soul of fire, oxygen bubble, and heart of steel are what I call annoying genie skills.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This is nothing new.  If you have a slow enough chan weapon, you can cast purify at the same time as expel and avoid the seal.  Be fortunate that very few people on this server can time that.

Timing expel with seeker combo is far easier to do.  It doesn't remove the seal.  With the laws of effects on this game, if 2 effects (such as a seal) are placed on a character at the same time, the time of the effect only lasts as long as intended by the first skill that hit the player.  If seeker seal lasts 3 seconds and your enemy expels during that 3 seconds, then they didn't remove the seal.  They shared their expel seal with your seal, and kept the positive benefit after your 3 seconds were gone.

With that being said, expel takes 125 energy and your combo takes 30 seconds to re-use.  A 3.00 regen genie will only bring back 90 energy in that time.  Just spam it like every other seeker and eventually your enemy won't have enough genie to keep doing it.  If you get really fancy and try attacking without sac strike combo, you just might be able to waste their genie for something other than expelling the most obvious combo in the game.  Just maybe.  Just hope they have the combat skill of a baked potato, and they actually stand still for you to hit them with it every time  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Kia

Just hope they have the combat skill of a baked potato, and they actually stand still for you to hit them with it every time  :police:

??? Leave the potatos out if this.  :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This is nothing new.  If you have a slow enough chan weapon, you can cast purify at the same time as expel and avoid the seal.  Be fortunate that very few people on this server can time that.

Timing expel with seeker combo is far easier to do.  It doesn't remove the seal.  With the laws of effects on this game, if 2 effects (such as a seal) are placed on a character at the same time, the time of the effect only lasts as long as intended by the first skill that hit the player.  If seeker seal lasts 3 seconds and your enemy expels during that 3 seconds, then they didn't remove the seal.  They shared their expel seal with your seal, and kept the positive benefit after your 3 seconds were gone.

With that being said, expel takes 125 energy and your combo takes 30 seconds to re-use.  A 3.00 regen genie will only bring back 90 energy in that time.  Just spam it like every other seeker and eventually your enemy won't have enough genie to keep doing it.  If you get really fancy and try attacking without sac strike combo, you just might be able to waste their genie for something other than expelling the most obvious combo in the game.  Just maybe.  Just hope they have the combat skill of a baked potato, and they actually stand still for you to hit them with it every time  :police:

It's easy enough to delay them though. Just repeating the same combo over and over won't really work.
I'd say, do a half-assed combo without the chi costing skills, have them expell.

Take them to 50% with metal hits, occult as immunity is about to go, hit them with aps while genie is out.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
It's easy enough to delay them though. Just repeating the same combo over and over won't really work.
I'd say, do a half-assed combo without the chi costing skills, have them expell.

Take them to 50% with metal hits, occult as immunity is about to go, hit them with aps while genie is out.

Correct  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Well yes. I wasnt suggesting that spamming one combo would actually work on a competent target.  Enough occult, skill spam, and status spam will easily eat through your opponent's genie though I agree. All it takes is a second of vulnerability to catch someone in an aps lock and theyre gone.
I'm basically 40

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Cynix made me want baked potatoes now.

[/offtopic]

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)