Epic Perfect World

Expel glitch

Offline EvilSlater

there is a little known glitch with expel that is starting to get annoying to me.

Ok so first off let me explain how this works.

whenever a person is sealed (except godseal) they can use expel on themselves to remove both the seal you added on them and the seal from using expel.

the reason this is becoming a problem for me would be because me (seeker) transfers a combo to say any arcane. first off they are going to use expel which in turn prevents me from using any physical nuke ok so that would be normal anyway right.

The problem is if they can get past the seal of expel/seal from any class  it makes it hard on any class that deals mainly physical damage. pretty much being seekers and sins for the most part.

I am not sure this is even possible to be fixed but if it is please do.

newlove

'The problem is if they can get past the seal of expel/seal from any class  it makes it hard on any class that deals mainly physical damage. pretty much being seekers and sins for the most part.'

nah not hard on any class since u know how and when to drop ur skills  , actually idk if its even a glitch or not just wait for gm reply  + u can also just hit with the other skills u got not all seeker skills hit physical so u still have a chance i guess :o

Offline EvilSlater

its not really about the pdamage res its more about getting around being sealed by expel and being able to remove the seal on you with expel

yunie1

?!

This is something only bad people do. (like me) hahahehe

If they keep doing this everytime you seal them, they will burn their genie giving you enough time to roflaps them ooor you can still hit them with metal skills which don't hit that low.

Sins don't have a problem with this either, any normal sin will do the water dmg skill thingy to go past expel and lock you down untill it's over.

All I've gotten from doing this is a wasted genie and my dead body 2 secs later. So do what you want and fix it if it's posible but you should be able to go past this.

I'm bad anyway, don't mind me.  :'(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That is game related, and it's not a glitch, it's how it should be. If he has timing, he will survive and use his genie best way possible, as a seeker, you should be the last phy damage class that should complain, since ur metal damage hits harder then physical sometimes, + you can always tp stun on it, and dph with magic damage till immune to phy damage is over.

Offline EvilSlater

still shouldnt be able to get around being sealed lol its stupid. the 9 second seal that expel gives you just isnt there. nor is the seal from the other player

Offline Nea

• Game Master
It's not. It's timing. If u have brain, u will use it in best way, without burning genie. If any tricked u with that, u should think of rerolling or learning ur class better.

Offline EvilSlater

lol i dont get tricked its still a bug and this is in the BUG part of the forum im simply reporting it so go talk trash somewhere else

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I simply explained u that is not a bug, nor a glitch, it's just game mechanics that is not leting seal to stack  with another seal ;)
same goes for stuns and freezes.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
While you are at it remove any water,wood,fire add dmg so that arcanes or psys with psy will cannt be locked even with expel? ???

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
All the debuffs (except magic and phy def lowering effects) don't reset the duration of the previously applied same effect. It's a game mechanic. Similarly, when you apply expel over already applied seal effect, its duration doesn't reset and it will end after initial duration has passed.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Just learn how to outplay an outplay, ez.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I can see how this is annoying.
Those pesky arcanes using their genie to not get 123 dropped every single time you attack.

On a serious note. Yes this is a good combo, it has several uses but it also has a major drawback. It requires preemptive use of genie. You waste a lot of energy on the gamble that it'll block an equally costly attack from your opponent.
If the opponent just retreats for a moment and waits for it to go you've just wasted a large chunk of genie at little to no cost of theirs.

Not to mention, out of all classes that seal most of them can counter anyway. Seekers and archers can use magic, sins can use the water buff to stun right trough. Wizards, clerics, mystics and psys are magic based anyway.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I can see how this is annoying.
Those pesky arcanes using their genie to not get 123 dropped every single time you attack.

On a serious note. Yes this is a good combo, it has several uses but it also has a major drawback. It requires preemptive use of genie. You waste a lot of energy on the gamble that it'll block an equally costly attack from your opponent.
If the opponent just retreats for a moment and waits for it to go you've just wasted a large chunk of genie at little to no cost of theirs.

Not to mention, out of all classes that seal most of them can counter anyway. Seekers and archers can use magic, sins can use the water buff to stun right trough. Wizards, clerics, mystics and psys are magic based anyway.
Barb has his own 24/7 wood damage aswell, and WRs will just use roar cause it goes through it since it's not damage phy, it's just effect. So, in general, it can be easily countered.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Working as intended.

As annoying as expel is, it's also the most counter-able.  BTW, on my archer, if I die to a seeker, it's usually metal that gets me, not phys attacks.  So food for thought.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)