Epic Perfect World

Strange thing

Offline Leelood

I have a Cleric, and i went to learn Violet dance skill (morai skill) and after the moment i learn that skill ( that one plus 2 i cant remember the name, but are the lumi basic skills) after that moment everytime i press key C the games crash. Just like that.. I spent all day playing without any problem, i went learn those skills, and i cant see my stats anymore cause game crash. its really anoying. what can i so?

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
what client you have? PWI client patched / torrent / direct / partial download?
I will check it.

Offline Leelood

I've downloaded full game, a few weeks ago, have been patching since than. i have patch 24. But thing is game was running normaly, no mistakes or anything until i learn those skills.

oh and that only crashes with cleric. when playing with veno ( that is on same acc) or barb nothing happens

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm