Epic Perfect World

Hi there ! (:

Offline Velorious

Hi ! Happen to found this private server while I was searching for other games on the net, when I saw PW, it brings back loads of memories from the past, maybe a 6-7 years ago, I last played PW was so so long ago that I forgot any mechanics/upgrades/forging of the games.

Here I am, about to download this server and try it out! Making a introduction thread so I'd feel that I wouldn't be so much of a loner in the game in the near future or when I'm about to start, to end this, I'll just fill in a little bit more details about myself.

I'm Isaac, 20y/o, born and live in Malaysia, part of the Asia Region, played PW way back like I said above, could say that I'm totally new to this game,once again. Hopefully I'll get to make some truthful friends while I have my stay here, probably for the long term ! :)

cevans1290

Welcome to the server. PM me on the forum when downloaded, or now to add me. I will help you get 150 (max) and end-game geared, I guess. recently tried own but giving up q.q

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
welcome :normal-4:

btw we have many Malaysian players (I think)

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

cevans1290

welcome :normal-4:

btw we have many Malaysian players (I think)
Yis we do.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Velorious

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome ! For those who are willing to help me, I thank you and I really appreciate the thought and help offered. :) Oh, I'm glad we have Malaysians players here too, can't wait to meet some of them when I manage to get in-game!

cevans1290

Offline Velorious

I hope I didn't stir anything up between. Hahaha

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
AYYYYYYYYY RICO!
Bienvenido

Have fun!
Essence

cevans1290

I hope I didn't stir anything up between. Hahaha
Me and Steroids aka Ryu (that pisses him off  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D) are frens. he refuse to marry >:C

Offline Velorious

I didn't really understand that language, but thanks I hope I'll have fun when I start !

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
I didn't really understand that language, but thanks I hope I'll have fun when I start !

Spanish.
=]
Essence

Offline Velorious

Spanish.
=]

Got it! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Welcome  ;) if you have any problems with game/dont know what to do, feel free to PM me/other gm or simply visit a support chat.
Hole you'll enjoy playing here o/

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Welcome! I am best. Don't let Steroids infect you.

He's nab, and skips TWs.  :'(