Epic Perfect World

Skill animation

Offline iRuler

I was thinking if it was possible to customize the skill animations for some classes, such as a barb. The skills look almost identical( primal skills are nice) beside primal skill other ones look dry and boring. I'd like to suggest if you could change them around , only if its possible to make it look more interesting and better. This will make them SEXY and extremely fun to play them.
Is it possible to do?
Do you agree? if no why?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I was thinking if it was possible to customize the skill animations for some classes, such as a barb. The skills look almost identical( primal skills are nice) beside primal skill other ones look dry and boring. I'd like to suggest if you could change them around , only if its possible to make it look more interesting and better. This will make them SEXY and extremely fun to play them.
Is it possible to do?
Do you agree? if no why?
I'll be honest here, this really isn't needed. Barbs are fun to play as it is. Besides, as far as i know, making new skill animations will take a lot of time (if it's even possible) time which can be better spent on something that affects the game.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
While I agree that it was a bit lazy on PWI's part to not make new animations for all the "new" skills, it would be a waste of time to make them for this server. The amount of time it would take to make these animations would not serve a benefit really aside from something new and shiny to look at for a day.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Some may not like the new animations.