Epic Perfect World

no idea what is this

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
ne no idea my friend went to army anyways so he did not even play and the staff did not even try to give me a decent reply so meh.
Tell him to check if there any problems by typing in dxdiag in the search option and going to the display tab.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Tell him to check if there any problems by typing in dxdiag in the search option and going to the display tab.
we did all the basic things...That is why i was asking for a gm or even aga to reply but meh. but anyways is old this. can somebody close this thing ?

bvanharjr

Install directx 9.0C within the EPW folder. It has a library that DX11 does not and is CRUCIAL for EPW to run.

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
umm try reinstall ur graphics card... i once faced the probleme and ut solved...  ^-^

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
  • IF you dont like me, piss off.
  • Characters: Griffith
Trifle, IF you are still having this problem, then the first thing you need to do is to Re-install Directx 9.0c. Not b nor a. You might also want to do a clean installation of your graphics driver. Specially if you are running something other than NVidia graphics. Other graphics solutions are buggy at best when it comes to PW. Also, the reason everyone kept saying for you to install DX9 is that the error that you got means that your DX9 libraries are not installed properly and that PW cannot find them. It could be that even though you have installed DX already, you should try reinstalling that and the clean installation of your graphics driver. IF that does not fix the issue, I suggest, deleting your EPW folder and re-downloading it. If the other solutions do not work, it could be that one or more files got corrupted upon extraction and it could be causing it not to be looking for the files it need properly. If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to PM me on forums.

bvanharjr

Download and install: DirectX 9.0C (If you already have 9.0C, just go ahead and install, won't hurt anything at all. Install EVEN IF YOU HAVE A HIGHER VERSION OF DirectX.) <=======IMPORTANT!!!

Reboot once it's installed and you will be able to run PW.