Epic Perfect World

Ecs for Supply Tokens.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
So, i was wondering why there isn't a way to exchange ecs for supply tokens since 1 supply token is the same thing as 2 ecs or vice-versa.

Would be awesome to be able to do it... Then some people wouldn't have to buy from another which is actually boring find a seller of supply tokens...

Keep it clean. I will accept "No" as answer since i dont know if it have been asked before.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
No idea if it's been asked before, but if this happens then no one would do NW cause people can just farm and exchange the ec for ST. Idk if my response is right or wrong but NW will be effected by this though.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
No idea if it's been asked before, but if this happens then no one would do NW cause people can just farm and exchange the ec for ST. Idk if my response is right or wrong but NW will be effected by this though.

This is my point, I usually spend 2 hours for only 200~250 supply tokens.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Engraving market would change big time I think. There's been plenty of times where I wish I had the ST to reengrave a DS while having plenty of EC.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
This is my point, I usually spend 2 hours for only 200~250 supply tokens.

You got a point there...before NH patch we were able to get waaay more tokens... now 2 hours of work and raging at everyone on nation chat you get 200-250 even with 35k+ credits. But there is also bh and run em on alts, base trials, and events to exchange the tokens for. But overall I think GM's would say no cause it'd ruin point of doing NW or doing BH cause people usually do BH for ST and if you can exchange the EC for ST people would stop doing any of that and just go farm at NS or something.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Tbh, would be great to be able to exchange ECs for STs. But, it will indeed affect the NWs. I for myself can't do NWs coz it stats at 3am my time. For me it would be great if we could turn in ECs for supply tokens, but I guess it won't be done. Also, there are players who have tons of ECs. Would be a great thing for them to get STs easily to spam engrave their gears until they get good engraves. Market will be affected. Although it would be great for people who can't do NWs, like me, I would still say a no Anami. Hope I could make a few points clear. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Her point is actually good for people who can't attend NW,. But, this will really bring down market values on most items. So, a big "NO"

Offline firestorm01

ec's are a;ways gonna be easier to farm so not sure selling them for st's is good idea or not

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, (I'm guessing) the main point of making an item like ST was to have an untradable currency. It requires you to farm, on that toon itself. Anyway, you only need ST for engraving and ascending. Yes, I know it can be used for other things (R8 mats and SoW to name a few) but they are tradable. If we could exchange 2 ec for 1 ST, it would pretty much kill the market. Because, the next suggestion would be ET for 100 - 110 EC. Same reason why you can't exchange EC for Gold.

I sometimes wish this was a thing since I can't do NW but it would affect the market a lot.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
well sorry but a no from me :c

all the people above have took the words out of my mouth
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Some people actually like NW, and it's not like gaining ST is hard.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Let's be honest.

How many people do NW for the enjoyment of it and not for ST gain?  A lot of people still do ST because they need to engrave, but don't get nearly enough ST's for 2 hours to justify doing it.  I think the last time I did NW was before the patch, and I got 100-ish tokens.  I have 10 alts that are BH ready and I can do BH on all of them for double that amount in less the time.  A boost in the NW rewards would be awesome.  It doesn't have to be gamebreaking, but it has to be worth 2 hours of time.  100 is not.

With that being said, I also know why any ST boosts would be bad for NW.  So it's more of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Tbh, this would be a good idea if
you'd set ratio 3ec=1 supply token, since that's the forge balance c; making it 2 ec =1 supply = damas for 20 ec at forge, no ty.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good suggestion o:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Why Supply Tokens are UNABLE TO ACCOUNT TRASH???

give me this answer first,

sorry simply NO on this topic!!