Epic Perfect World

12 hours...to vote...

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Why do we have to wait 12 hours to vote for our second vote option, but only six for the first?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That's what voting site decides how often we can vote , not agatio, that's why agatio boosted the gold u get from each link, in order to not lose golds.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
12 is bad cuz if i forget to wote and vote at 2pm i cant vote at 2am because im sleeping :c

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
2 golds for the second voting site pls  :-[ :-[ :-[
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
I know right? It sucks but I guess we have to live with it. 2 gold for that second vote would be nice. Or, more like 2.60 since we get 1.30 for the first, and the second is double the time.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I know right? It sucks but I guess we have to live with it. 2 gold for that second vote would be nice. Or, more like 2.60 since we get 1.30 for the first, and the second is double the time.
Not likely.
Be4 this change, 1 vote= 90 silvers, that meant once u vote every6h, u get 1,80 golds, in 12h= 3,60 golds
Atm u get once 1,30 golds, u can vote 3 times in total(2 times with 1st link, once with 2nd link) so u get 3* 1,30 golds= 3,90 golds, so, after this change, u get 30 more silvers.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
its what the voting site deciede, but anyhow 12h for voting is abit bad.
I think they should make it 11:30 or something, else it won't be 2vote per day.
for me its like 3vote per 2days like this.
the emount of gold is good ady, agatio increased it to fit the new situation. (if can vote in time, u'll get almost same as usual)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
Yeah. I believe that is the biggest problem with this. The gap in time being 12 hours. That effects a lot of people and it would mean that could only vote 1-2 times every few days. I'm not normally one to complain about stuff like this, but even I have to admit 12 hours is a bit much.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
there is a ton of top 100 like  sites out there, any chance we could add a new one? or perhaps more vote sites to the roster ??  the 12 hour deal is kindof a drag QQ
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Nea

• Game Master
there is a ton of top 100 like  sites out there, any chance we could add a new one? or perhaps more vote sites to the roster ??  the 12 hour deal is kindof a drag QQ
Adding more sites to vote on would decrease the amount of people that vote since it's already annoying to log, type, and so on, if u wanna help the server, adding more sites won't really help. Anyway, the 12h thingie isn't that bad so i don't mind. I was voting once at 8am and once at 8pm anyway...cause im at school for 9h/day, this doesn't make any difference c;

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Adding more sites to vote on would decrease the amount of people that vote since it's already annoying to log, type, and so on, if u wanna help the server, adding more sites won't really help. Anyway, the 12h thingie isn't that bad so i don't mind. I was voting once at 8am and once at 8pm anyway...cause im at school for 9h/day, this doesn't make any difference c;

That isn't the problem, Insensitive, there is another story to why they made it 12 hours :).

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
That's what voting site decides how often we can vote , not agatio, that's why agatio boosted the gold u get from each link, in order to not lose golds.

^^ this. It was not our decision to switch to 12 hours
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
^^ this. It was not our decision to switch to 12 hours

That's why we are wondering if the second voting link can give a bit more gold, as I'm sure a lot of people wont be able to get much use out of it anymore.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That's why we are wondering if the second voting link can give a bit more gold, as I'm sure a lot of people wont be able to get much use out of it anymore.

BOTH are already givng more Gold than they did before.
Before it was 90 Gold each time you voted per site.
Now you get 1,30 Gold per vote.
They increased the Gold for BOTH, not just the 2. (thank you btw)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Before (in 12 hrs)
0.9x4=3.6 gold

Now (in 12 hrs)
Site 1: 1.3x=2.6
Site 2: 1.3x1=1.3
2.6+1.3=3.9 gold

You get more now than before.