Epic Perfect World

Blademaster Guide

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
So, first of all Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry If I'm making some repeated topic, but, once I saw a Video that show's how to Upgrade an Barbarian from 1-150, but never found nothing about BM's.
But, what I would like to ask is some opinions about some leveling BM's, what kinda of build we should do If we doing the 4 masteries, and also some tips about the gennie.
Once again, I'm sorry if it's a repeated topic, If yes I will ask to block it.  ;)
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
There's a guide to leveling and how to do it with each class

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
I've been searching in so many post's of guide , even used first the Search pannel so I didn't use double post.. And didn't find anything.. Something I'm search it's very helpfull for ppl who wanna learn more about BM's..
A good end game stats build, gennie for pve and pvp.. I mean could be helpfull for sure.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/guides/levelling/

Under Instances > PV > BM. Gives you a bit of an idea.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
How i do it.
Spam the aoe orange-yellowish dragon looking skills. :-X
Atleast i saw that from the other BM's. :-[

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
bm,barb and seeker are 3 major class who can solo pv wth large luring mobs

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
But.. Like I said the guide I seek is about how to distribute points, not how to make from 1 to 150.. I know how to do that ^^ Just wondering if some BM pro could tell about final stats build...

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
3:2 ratio?? ik it was old pwi style, if u will use claw must need 298 dex point,

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
But.. Like I said the guide I seek is about how to distribute points, not how to make from 1 to 150.. I know how to do that ^^ Just wondering if some BM pro could tell about final stats build...
Well, this isn't PWI, so don't follow their attribute pattern. For a PvP (PvE too) BM, you should use all weapons (well, it's recommended)

What I do is, remove all gear (cards included) and get all my stats to 5. After that, I equip cards and accessories + cape (these don't need any attributes to wield) and then, put enough points in Strength and Dexterity to wear your armor. After that, get your Dexterity to 298 (for claws/fists) and put all your remaining points in Strength. Also, you can put 2 extra points in Dexterity (make it 300) for 1% extra crit rate.

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Your end game stats should be somewhere around 450-470 dex if you're planning on 1vs1'ing otherwise priorities str.

As for leveling the fastest...

I got to level 150 with just a training esoterica and running PV for 5 hours straight.

Start of luring about 1/3'd of the instance and once you hit 130-140 go for half the instance then towards the last levels you can just pull the whole instance.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Your end game stats should be somewhere around 450-470 dex if you're planning on 1vs1'ing otherwise priorities str.

As for leveling the fastest...

I got to level 150 with just a training esoterica and running PV for 5 hours straight.

Start of luring about 1/3'd of the instance and once you hit 130-140 go for half the instance then towards the last levels you can just pull the whole instance.
Mobs reset halfway, more efficient to do 2 pulls.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Mobs reset halfway, more efficient to do 2 pulls.

The first part of the cave will reset but you can get those mobs in 2 aoe's whilst you wait a little for your speed skills to come up again.

Offline ForumAcc

Just put enough DEX, so you'll be able to equip all weapon, and the rest is STR.

Stun > Fissure > Highland Cleave, if not dead then do it again.