Epic Perfect World

shinpachi_ , a cheat .cheated my 2.5k ec

Offline BIGbird

i wanted to buy 10  epw points to change my character to female.and i dont know how to Donate ,because of the bank nonsupport。so,i use the Teleacoustic.shinpachi_  answered me .i said how can i trust u .he said i m selling it .then ,i trusted him .so i told him my cod ID and traded him 2.5k ec....but i didnot get the points.and he out of line  right away。he is a cheat!!!GM,can i get my ec back?or what punish can be on this cheat?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Well,do not trust everyone.
You've been scammed because of your own mistake.
If nothing post this on>Helpdesk
The player who scammed you will be banned.
Even thought it probably can't be helped.
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:44 am by Conjuring

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Seriously these scammers have nothing better in life. -_-
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ban that bytch tho

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Should be in helpdesk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Also, if you're going to trade donation points, do it with a GM's supervision.

Offline BIGbird

Well,do not trust everyone.
You've been scammed because of your own mistake.
If nothing post this on>Helpdesk
The player who scammed you will be banned.
Even thought it probably can't be helped.

i wander that this cheat can be punished...

Offline BIGbird

Also, if you're going to trade donation points, do it with a GM's supervision.

ok ,i will next time ...ty

vlntbty

Just tell them to use their points to buy what item you want. Then trade your ECs for the item. lol....   :rolleyes:

Not sure if GMs can do anything here though.

Offline DevilKat

1 more!
For me this no donate options and force ppl donate to change gender is like GMs promote scamme.
And yea this guy get ban you lose your ec and if this guy have this acc just for scamme just you lose :smiley:
Sade but Gms never try fix this hard

Offline BIGbird

Just tell them to use their points to buy what item you want. Then trade your ECs for the item. lol....   :rolleyes:

Not sure if GMs can do anything here though.
But the point is not item...i just want to change my character to female...it needs 10 points.i know what ur means.the item is mortgage.

vlntbty

GMs do not force anyone to donate. People who get scammed do so from their own ignorance.  :rolleyes:

1 more!
For me this no donate options and force ppl donate to change gender is like GMs promote scamme.
And yea this guy get ban you lose your ec and if this guy have this acc just for scamme just you lose :smiley:
Sade but Gms never try fix this hard

vlntbty

Why in the world would you just hand over 2.5k ECs to someone you don't even know? lol >.<

Never trust anyone. ANYONE. lol

But the point is not item...i just want to change my character to female...it needs 10 points.i know what ur means.the item is mortgage.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
The irony of this is that you couldhave made a new female char and probably lvl it to 150 or gear with the 2.5k ec. :-\

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
The irony of this is that you couldhave made a new female char and probably lvl it to 150 or gear with the 2.5k ec. :-\
^
Never trust people with these sort of things. Especially random people.