Epic Perfect World

Gank Theory

ruse

not all of us QQ !!!PK is that just PK,  i take my deaths as learning experiences n when i do start taking it personal i either stay in safezone find something else to do or i walk away from computer if im not enjoying my game. bottom line is we all play this game for fun if ur not having fun then ur playing the game wrong or need a new game :D

Not everyone sees it as such or can just let things go, unfortunately. PK is a big deal to a lot of people. There are plenty of people from NH who I've never heard say a word about PK related issues. Just like earlier at West when you and that archer kept ressing and goofing off, not a complaint from either of you. I respect that.

Some people are very vocal about it though, and unfortunately those of you that don't play into PvP drama get grouped in with them. It's a general statement so if you're not someone who does it, just ignore it and try not to get offended. We're not saying "Oh, every single person in NoHomo whines all the time", because we know it's not the case. It's just like when people say "All Xpendable members do is trashtalk and cause drama" or "None of them can 1v1", some of our quieter members who don't attack everything as soon as it leaves SZ(yes, we have members like that..) get the short end of the stick.