Epic Perfect World

Gank Theory

FU i miss you  >:( , i did ragequit for 10 days and when i came back u not here D:
yeah i find the game boring and mostly about drama now so its not fun for me :<

Offline metalheadvt

listen if you go out to west gate (the pk spot of the server) expect to get attacked..... by anyone there looking to pk. if you want a 1v1 my suggestion to you is ask the person for a 1v1 then use a tele stone (only 10k folks)  to a different location to completely eliminate the possibility of a "gank" and if you just want to socialize then by all means go blue named and/or stay in sz. however, if you go to west gate (and i'll say this again) expect to get attacked by anyone looking to pk. In my time playing (most know i don't anymore) I've noticed that west gate is the hill and every faction is playing king of the hill, meaning come knock me off the hill (west gate) if you can. but don't expect to go there red named into a large group of pkers from an opposing faction and call a gank when they attack you. truth be told every faction ganks and the strongest faction in the server will be known as the ganking faction. in my honest opinion a true gank is when the strongest faction has to team up with the second strongest faction just to beat the third strongest faction (i lol'ed when i heard this).

any who that's just my 2 cents in the matter, carry on <3

Those were the fun times for me back in imp stud. Sadly their are factions and players that dont care about someone's 1v1.  The only thing these dishonorable people care about is running up their pk count any way they can.
Those were the fun times for me back in imp stud. Sadly their are factions and players that dont care about someone's 1v1.  The only thing these dishonorable people care about is running up their pk count any way they can.

not sure who you are in game but yeah I love every moment i spent with IMP <3

Offline j30r

First of all Xpendables does TEAM PK, which is differnt than 1 v 1.  Nowto answer some questions...

Q1. How is it possible for a single guild to "Gank" when whole server is allied against them? There is TeamPH, NoHomo, UnderOath, Legendz and many other guilds who are all allies and kill, or at least try to kill any Xpendable on sight. Xpendable has at max around 20 to 30 active members (taking out alts and people who don't play), which is much lower than many other guilds. Our server has over 9000 votes on Gtop 100, you can guess the number of players on our server (and at least 25 to 40% people PK) from that number based on how many times a person can vote, and probably how many people vote from alt accounts if possible.

Honestly it is possible to gank even when the server is against you... but still not really relavant (see opening statement)

Q2. Have you ever seen Xpendable being ganked? If there is a fight between 1 guild vs Whole server, who has a higher chance of getting ganked? Even if not all guilds who pk fight together all the time, all allied guilds will always have more numbers than Xpendable.

Actually no i personally havent, but like I said B4 you guys do TEAM PK, so I hardly see any of you alone. (very smart btw)

Q3. Does your guild helps you when you are getting Ganked? In Xpendable, when a member is getting ganked he/she can ask for help and most of the time he/she will get help. Is your guild also like that? Or you are not helped and are only left with World Chat to vent out your frustration or hatred? How many friends you have in your guild, friends on whom you can depend on?

Yes, but also we all relize that Gank is part of PK

Q4. How many of your guild mates who PK as team players? How many of your guild mates are skilled players and how many are still learning their class (an estimate?)

Some team up others don't, skilled players? atleast ten are.

Q5. How seriously you take this game? How many hours of your real life time you spend playing it. What would cause you more pain, you failing an important test in school/college/univ or your account getting hacked?

It's a ****ing game, I know I wont get fired cuz my boss found out i died in PK.

Q6. Do you Gank? And at the same time expect yourself to be treated differently?

In TEAM PK hell yeah gank is what its about.  I exspect to be ganked, that why i set my AOEs in a quick bar.

Q7. Would you fly/walk into a PK Guild which does not makes any ally in a PK zone with your character's PK mode enabled expecting to have some nice chit chat or telling them how cool you are?

Number one I never tell ppl how cool I am, thats just classless, but sometimes I'll walk out and talk to people, but i always exspect an attack.

Q8. Is Life fair? Who do innocent and sometimes intelligent people have to suffer due to ignorance of the masses, greed of the bankers/other human beings, corruption of the governments, inherent stupidity of human beings, why are Capitalists are allowed to privatize profit but socialize losses? There are so many other scenario which can be provided.

This question has really no bearing on this topic.

So ther answered the questions, Xpendables actually do great what other factions cannot do well, TEAM PK.  With that said, I dislike Xpend, they are where I want MY faction to be, so we will keep working and one day hopefully boot Xpend outta west, if only for 5 minutes, then I'm happy.  Xpend has given me and my faction a goal, which in my book is a good thing.   

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
My turn, my turn:

Q1. How is it possible for a single guild to "Gank" when whole server is allied against them? There is TeamPH, NoHomo, UnderOath, Legendz and many other guilds who are all allies and kill, or at least try to kill any Xpendable on sight. Xpendable has at max around 20 to 30 active members (taking out alts and people who don't play), which is much lower than many other guilds. Our server has over 9000 votes on Gtop 100, you can guess the number of players on our server (and at least 25 to 40% people PK) from that number based on how many times a person can vote, and probably how many people vote from alt accounts if possible.
To be fair, according to PARANOIA, all guilds are not allied against Xpendable. They only pvp together because they need assistance in able to fight Xpendable. I've never personally seen more than 10-15 Xpendable pking at any given time, honestly. Regardless of how many the Holy Alliance brings to fight them. The claims of "gank", however, are bogus.

I've seen NoHomo members calling Xpendable "gankers" in 2v8, or even 10v30+; I think they just call any focus fire gank because they're to inexperienced to know how to deal with such situations. Although, these silly anti-Xpendable guilds will also call it gank when they run out solo trying to pk a party of 10. Protop: Don't attack one person randomly and expect the rest to just sit there. It isn't a 1v1 unless it's declared.

I'm not saying Xpendable doesn't gank, but the entire server has created an "unofficial" alliance against the; so, if you have a red-named tag, expect to be killed upon being seen.

Q2. Have you ever seen Xpendable being ganked? If there is a fight between 1 guild vs Whole server, who has a higher chance of getting ganked? Even if not all guilds who pk fight together all the time, all allied guilds will always have more numbers than Xpendable.
Every single day. From what I've observed, guilds either wait for Xpendable to almost completely clear out due to boredom, or wait until they have a number advantage to come and do some pvp. The off chance an enemy leaves safe without a number advantage, the get cleared and never return. More boredom.

Q3. Does your guild helps you when you are getting Ganked? In Xpendable, when a member is getting ganked he/she can ask for help and most of the time he/she will get help. Is your guild also like that? Or you are not helped and are only left with World Chat to vent out your frustration or hatred? How many friends you have in your guild, friends on whom you can depend on?
Yes they do. I have very good players in my guild who knows how to play their classes.

Q4. How many of your guild mates who PK as team players? How many of your guild mates are skilled players and how many are still learning their class (an estimate?)
There's a few who shalt-not-be-named who need to really study up on their skill usage(or simply ask for help in guild), but I'd say a good majority of my guild knows their role in single and mass pvp, as well as tw. I'd say at least 80% of my guild is very experienced and plays good.

Q5. How seriously you take this game? How many hours of your real life time you spend playing it. What would cause you more pain, you failing an important test in school/college/univ or your account getting hacked?
I quit this game for a great many months, and my time is limited due to work(though I work from home, I obviously can't spend all my time focusing on a silly game). I don't take it seriously enough to lose my cool in reality, but I play it seriously enough to ensure I'm not the one being carried in my party.

I'd say the test, but getting hacked is pretty frustrating too.

Q6. Do you Gank? And at the same time expect yourself to be treated differently?
I do gank, and expect no different treatment from my enemies. Although, when it's obvious my guild outnumbers, I don't participate and usually leave the pvp to go do something more productive.

Q7. Would you fly/walk into a PK Guild which does not makes any ally in a PK zone with your character's PK mode enabled expecting to have some nice chit chat or telling them how cool you are?
Nope. I enter a pvp zone filled with enemies expecting to roll a few and trying to survive in any means necessary.

Q8. Is Life fair? Who do innocent and sometimes intelligent people have to suffer due to ignorance of the masses, greed of the bankers/other human beings, corruption of the governments, inherent stupidity of human beings, why are Capitalists are allowed to privatize profit but socialize losses? There are so many other scenario which can be provided.
No, life isn't fair. Those with connections and enough self-importance will always show their ignorance, as well as arrogance, and spread it as fact.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
After all the hate and trashtalk on Xpendables as well as people (mainly NoHomo) claiming Xpendables can't/are scared to 1v1 I decided to put it to the test.
I dared NoHomo to 1v1, 2v1 or even 3v1 me (3 seperate times, about 10 worldchats each spread across the day), none of them had the balls to do it. No big surprise there but maybe now they can all shut up and quit whining :D.  I guess a squishy little AA veno is too scary for the big badass TeamPH/NoHomo alliance. 

Offline Elu

One week away and still the same shit going around. This is srrz buznez.

yeah i find the game boring and mostly about drama now so its not fun for me :<

^
-Retired-

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
First of all the reason why Xpendable guild became RPK guild cause since Ryan made this guild every guild tend to gank them for no reason, when Xpen has only 5 members. They just returning the favor, theres a purpose of hostiling every guild to keep mass pk balanced. Do you rather pk with no competition due to number of members, or having enough numbers that can even up against every other guild. And about 1vs1 issue that yall been talking about, that no one from Xpen can 1vs1 or accept it, PM me ingame my main is Camron Id be happy to 1vs1 any of yall at any given time except in the middle of the mass pk! Because most of the time I see some raging sin/BM asking our cleric Ruse for 1vs1, I just lol'd at you people.

Offline metalheadvt

not sure who you are in game but yeah I love every moment i spent with IMP <3

I'm pawn/Randhall/Halnore

Offline j30r

Ok for the record, I asked for a 1 v1 from Xpend member and got it.... it was 1v1 and only that... So all y'all quit yer dam complaining... and THANK YOU AOH for the 1 v 1 we will do it again when I am not drinking lmao  Yes I'll use that as my excues for now LMAO.

Xpend is a force to be met, not with complaints but organize your ppl and attack them if you get killed oh well just have fun and stop the complaining.  If you wann Pk without Xpend there are many places that ppl PK not just the west gate.  And Xpend, ONE day we will drive you from WEST, we will do it one day b4 i die!!!! lmao

STUD I have been told that SOME people miss ya, not sure why but they do.... ignore the drama and get yer but back here.
After all the hate and trashtalk on Xpendables as well as people (mainly NoHomo) claiming Xpendables can't/are scared to 1v1 I decided to put it to the test.
I dared NoHomo to 1v1, 2v1 or even 3v1 me (3 seperate times, about 10 worldchats each spread across the day), none of them had the balls to do it. No big surprise there but maybe now they can all shut up and quit whining :D.  I guess a squishy little AA veno is too scary for the big badass TeamPH/NoHomo alliance.

wow how long have i been gone? last time i was on you were nohomo4life guess some shiz went down.

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
wow how long have i been gone? last time i was on you were nohomo4life guess some shiz went down.

Is it true that your pew pew stopped erecting thats why you quit? Thats a tough personal problem bro! Btw i miss my lesbo army!

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
not all of us QQ !!!PK is that just PK,  i take my deaths as learning experiences n when i do start taking it personal i either stay in safezone find something else to do or i walk away from computer if im not enjoying my game. bottom line is we all play this game for fun if ur not having fun then ur playing the game wrong or need a new game :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh look they're back with personal insults :D, instead of of answering my post. Guess once again they have nothing of substance to reply with.  Keep insulting, keep showing how fail you truelly are.

edit-

Oh look I found a picture that reminded me of you guys!
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:22 am by Eriphenio

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
First of all the reason why Xpendable guild became RPK guild cause since Ryan made this guild every guild tend to gank them for no reason...
Every guild??? No reason???

One toon in VanDeKaap, they declared war on VanDeKaap wihout any previous contact.
Everyone in guild was asking "who are those?". (Ok, then came rollback VanDeKaap became
inactive and I moved to Kupo!.)
Another toon in BloodLust, they declared war on BloodLust. Why? Noone in guild knew.
We didn't react and they lost interest.

We still don't care, they aren't threat to us.

~~~~~

EDIT: When I was in Kupo! they didn't declare war on Kupo!.
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:00 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.