Epic Perfect World

Archer Level Guide.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

So hey guys,

I was checking how long it took to solo PV 135+ with my archer, and it took like 6 minutes.
So i thought "Let's make a guide about it".
Since people always whine about leveling an archer alone. (Not everybody)

Items You Need
  • A proper LA set with accesoiry's. (I have a primal set) <- It needs +15/+20 vit for more PDef.
  • Dew of Star Protection (Made out of Mystical Elixer)
    The pill reduces all incomming damage (Phy & Magic) for the next 20 seconds.
  • This is not necessary but very usefull, a Blademaster/Barbarian/Cleric's buff.

What Do I Have To Do?
That's an excelent question Aerify, i'll give you the answer.
First, you have to pull a lot of mobs. After that, use the Dew of Star Protection, then 3 spark. And use the following skills; Sharpened Tooth Arrow -> Thundereous Blast -> Wing Burst. If they don't die, repeat it. The pill works for 20 seconds, they should be dead by then.

I might make a small video with this, but i'll think about that. Goodluck with leveling and have fun!

Please don't post things such as; Or you can do this or that. This is just one of the many ways.

Last Edit: Dec 12, 2014, 05:51 pm by Aerify

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Or simply just get a vit/mag genie with expel on it, pull mobs, set up barrage on a mob in the middle with full/increased hp and use expel  :normal-43:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Or simply just get a vit/mag genie with expel on it, pull mobs, set up barrage on a mob in the middle with full/increased hp and use expel  :normal-43:
I expected these answers. This is just one of the probably many ways.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's a nice guide. Levelling isn't really that difficult, but it's still a nice guide; don't get me wrong.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
It's a nice guide. Levelling isn't really that difficult, but it's still a nice guide; don't get me wrong.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Adding to guide.

If no problem, good.

If problem, sorry  :normal-37:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Adding to guide.

If no problem, good.

If problem, sorry  :normal-37:
:pig-16:

Would be great, thanks!

Offline LeCanardFou

• You Mirin ?
  • Faction: Artifex ?
Thundereous Blast -> Sharpened Tooth Arrow -> Wing Burst...please...Sharpened Tooth Arrow -> Thundereous Blast -> Wing Burst , u reduce target max hp then attack not the opposite

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Thundereous Blast -> Sharpened Tooth Arrow -> Wing Burst...please...Sharpened Tooth Arrow -> Thundereous Blast -> Wing Burst , u reduce target max hp then attack not the opposite
Sorry, changed 2 skills. Thanks for noticing.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
 :-X I expected more.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Just wanted to say that if you use sharpened tooth arrow on mobs/boss's you get Less exp. If you want max exp from the mobs its best not to use sharpened tooth arrow, but good guide.

cevans1290

Just wanted to say that if you use sharpened tooth arrow on mobs/boss's you get Less exp. If you want max exp from the mobs its best not to use sharpened tooth arrow, but good guide.
lol? what skill you do doesn't mean anything. If it does, well..it's easiest way so better overall exp still -.- gtfo and appreciate guide.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Apparently you only read the parts you dont like, at the end i said good guide... so how bout you gtfo and stop with the negativity :police:

Eternalagony

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Thanks for the friendly replies guys. ^^