Epic Perfect World

Changing aspect of PVE?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Maybe GM weapon and french fries on top of that as well?  Or just remove attack from mobs entirely, I think it would be the most fair for all classes :police:
u demon

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
Haha, I don't insult anyone here - if you took it as an insult you should be funny and IMO brining your family issues into this thread isn't going to help anyhow. I don't need a video of a wizard doing 2 pulls, like I said I was talking mainly about Psychics and Clerics - I want you to show me exactly on a Cleric since you said you can do it on any class with 130 gear, 145 weap.Good luck with surgery.

Where did I say I was going to send you a video of a wizard? Did I not say that I have a COUPLE videos already? If I'm not mistaken, a couple is more than one.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I don't hit random, I did not insult who suggested to me - I just insulted people who claimed to do 5-6 mins on a cleric and told me to learn cleric.
BTW, never heard back from them after they said they would show me... I wonder where did they go.  8)

Never heard back because all you're doing is insulting people. And as for me saying I'll show you and never did, where is the part where YOU tell me the email address? xD And I've already said, I'm busy with IRL things right now that are more important than arguing with you.