Epic Perfect World

Changing aspect of PVE?

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
I was wondering if giving a skill such as Bloodpaint to arcanes could be possible, since it doesn't affect PVP and Arcanes have hard time soloing instances it would be nice to know you don't need to dual client to level classes such as Cleric/Psychic.
Finding a duo partner is pretty whelming, the only ones I usually find are sins/archers who don't know their class well and arcanes of course. Just a PVE suggestion.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Tbh this is a really funny suggestion.  ;D
And "IF" such a skill is to exist, then it has to be implemented by the official server of PW only then can it be used here.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline DignityPK

Tbh this is a really funny suggestion.  ;D
And "IF" such a skill is to exist, then it has to be implemented by the official server of PW only then can it be used here.

It is not a funny suggestion and neither it is game breaking.
And explain why does it have to be on the official server first which is chinese and I doubt it had the items GMs wear/150 r8 gear, but we do?

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
And explain why does it have to be on the official server first which is chinese and I doubt it had the items GMs wear/150 r8 gear, but we do?

The basis are from PWI. And yes, you can MODIFY gears, but whenever you want to create something out of nothing, it's either impossible or hard-coded.

Offline DignityPK

The basis are from PWI. And yes, you can MODIFY gears, but whenever you want to create something out of nothing, it's either impossible or hard-coded.

Well, editing BP to work on arcanes?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Levelling and PvEing with a psychic in general is pretty easy. And the whole idea behind different classes is....you guessed it, different roles. Its no fun if everyone can tank and heal and deal shitloads of damages, just with different skills. I have a mystic and even though it's arcane, I can solo most instances just like I solo on barb. Psychics are easier to pull, more AoEs for one and White Voodoo. I don't know much about cleric but it was meant to be a heal/support class. There are metal mages but you have to know the Pros and Cons of every class. You can't expect a support and semi dd class to solo something like TT. Also, now, you see every class's stats while making a char. Vitality, teamwork etc.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It can't be added unless PWI adds it.
Also its kinda silly i dont think Arcane classes need it. :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ehh.. idk man, I think the pwi developers only wanted melee classes to have :/. I think now it would be close to impossible to code something like that.. I may be wrong, idk.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Ehh.. idk man, I think the pwi developers only wanted melee classes to have :/. I think now it would be close to impossible to code something like that.. I may be wrong, idk.
Are you developer? :-[ :-[

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Making gears custom requires coding and editing as well which is way more easier then to create/code a completely new skill. You should suggest this on the PWI page. If they add it, you'll have it here. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kia

I was wondering if giving a skill such as Bloodpaint to arcanes could be possible, since it doesn't affect PVP and Arcanes have hard time soloing instances it would be nice to know you don't need to dual client to level classes such as Cleric/Psychic.
Finding a duo partner is pretty whelming, the only ones I usually find are sins/archers who don't know their class well and arcanes of course. Just a PVE suggestion.

Why would a cleric need bloodpaint if they can heal themselves?   :tiger-39:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
PV solo as psy is fairly easy, same as cleric if u know how.
you might not be able to do those all big pulls but thats mostly due to speed apoths cd and ur genie getting tired of holy path at some point.
same pretty much goes for any other AA class.
it might take a bit more effort or time than it does on a bm or seeker etc but its really not all that hard.

i dont see a need for it tbh.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Another useless suggestion, learn ur class . Just a tip.
Arcanes level as easy as any other class, since u have more damage/skill and heals aswell.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Are you developer? :-[ :-[

!? No!? >:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked