Epic Perfect World

Natsune's Video Channel

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Also nothing wrong with zerging people , by all means ,zerg all the guilds over the map nothing bad about it ,now the fact that you record and post it , where you are zerging 2-3 people who are semi afk standing while 15 (+/-) come nuke them that's just retarded.  By all means do it , but recording and posting it just makes you and your faction look stupid .

P.S.: Why you trying to aps with fists a sin during mass pk ?Are you like a strenght archer or something ? ???

Team69 videos are depressing and boring, harp's video 10 months ago, or Natsune's 10 years from now (and every other in between) make no difference at all. Most of the situations end up in you guys ganking and sigging for a few people. Despite of pure gank and boredom, there's Lil Wayne and you do 0 AA, watched the entire video, you haven't AAed once, and you aren't even the squad leader. So if I was to rate your gameplay (which wouldn't matter to you or anyone anyway..), I'd give you a 0, it's generally boring and bad. At least Areashi bothers to add in a few random bad humor comments; but of course, I can't judge because I don't think most of you people are good at english, or even able to speak it.

Prettymuch everything I had to say.
I'm basically 40

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
No AA on toolbar? Really.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video keep it up  :normal-2: hope to see more angry comments from salvation + artifex. I so so enjoy it xD

We're not angry; We're judging you on your level of patheticness to press that sig for 1/2 people with 15 (+/-).

Vegas

go back to vendetta ;)

Vendetta people had to come here cause ppl like you RQed and moved here after we destroyed them. You and your whole guild got dropped in 1v3s in BC so shut your mouth and stay low non factor

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Dear lord all those mad comments
I dont get why you try to "analyze" everything so much in a game.
Let me "analyze" then.
If she wants to fist a sin and that brings fun to her gameplay whats the problem?
I havent seen anyware saying look how pro we are or somthing similar
"its monotonous ,depressing and boring".Then just pass the thread since you can see on tittle its a team69 video?
Every video of Salvation or Artifex is anything different than all the pk videos?No, but you faction sig on forum to say good video, good music, keep it up blablabla
Other than that whats the difference 30 ppl zerging 10 from 10 ppl zerging 4?none

About how we make our faction "look" we simply dont care ???
We are not intrested in making friends,we are not intrested on recruiting, we are not intrested in "winning" every pk we are not intrested in having lands and buttkissing other factions.

P.s mad comments we do like keep them coming  ;D

Artifex can show out in the mass pk, unless you think you are capable of bringing huge numbers vs Asia, or whoever else shows up. (  :sad: Yes they can also kill pk with too many, but they don't record it so it's forgiven )

Salvation has good AA, good music and actually kill their targets. Which makes it 100 times better anytime.

While on the other hand, you're completely worthless.

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Artifex can show out in the mass pk, unless you think you are capable of bringing huge numbers vs Asia, or whoever else shows up. (  :sad: Yes they can also kill pk with too many, but they don't record it so it's forgiven )

Salvation has good AA, good music and actually kill their targets. Which makes it 100 times better anytime.

While on the other hand, you're completely worthless.

According to?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
1 video, 3 pages of madness  :police:

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
We're not angry; We're judging you on your level of patheticness to press that sig for 1/2 people with 15 (+/-).

Little did you know that there was plenty of salvation out of sz, they just kept running back into sz when we rg then come back out then repeat

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
while watching this video i was thinking to go walk through a black hood and say to all the black people FACK YOU NIGGA till i get beaten to death

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Shine bright, Shine far, don't be shy! Be a star! Where you live, where you are..... BE A STAR!!!!!!
Essence

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Shine bright, Shine far, don't be shy! Be a star! Where you live, where you are..... BE A STAR!!!!!!

you suck balls

Offline Essence

• Want some more?

you suck balls

:O

What does balls taste like?
Essence

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

:O

What does balls taste like?

i dont know you tell me

Offline Essence

• Want some more?

i dont know you tell me

Hmmmmmmm. I never taste balls before. Does Cantaloupe counts? or Watermelon?
Essence

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Hmmmmmmm. I never taste balls before. Does Cantaloupe counts? or Watermelon?

i just saw your picture and im dropping this btw that tongue looks suspicious