Epic Perfect World

Xpendables

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
I hope this doesn't offend anyone in the game, but I want an answer,

I Just wanna know why everyone has a problem with Xpendables.. They have something that a lot of the factions here don't TEAMWORK...

Please don't bash this thread.. I Hope I can just get an answer...

:) :D

Offline Ste_

Mainly cause, they PK everyone... Unless they are friends of Xpenables. They gank everyone who goes out West (Atleast that I have seen) So there's one reason? :)

P.S This is not me bashing the faction. Making an opinion on the reason. (Just making that clear)

Offline vaine123

Honestly from what I see, they gank anyone and everyone, then when it happens to them they QQ in WC about 10v10 when it was 10v2 or 10v3 they are happy with themselves since they can beat 2 or 3 people lol. I went with my mage in West with them, it took 8 of them just to kill her, goes to show why they need 10v3

but that's just my opinion
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
But....

They have an over-abundance of Teamwork... It's hard to find,just saying that I have seen soooooooo much bashing/trash-talk on world-chat... its insane.

They are not bad people either... I guess people just don't understand.

People have even gone to extreme's as to name toons after them( I wont Mention the name of the toons). they all know.

People just act childish...

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
Honestly from what I see, they gank anyone and everyone, then when it happens to them they QQ in WC about 10v10 when it was 10v2 or 10v3 they are happy with themselves since they can beat 2 or 3 people lol. I went with my mage in West with them, it took 8 of them just to kill her, goes to show why they need 10v3

but that's just my opinion

Ahem... Xpendable's get ganked all the time as well...  :o

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Xpendables pk everyone (w.o allies) because its fun thats the whole point of the game.. if you dont like to be ganked dont Pk simple if you want a 1v1 just ask non of them will turn down a 1v1.. Also If any other fac had a hold of a specific place (E.g. west) they would kill anyone anyways people never made a fuss about IMP when they killed ganked everyone when they came out of the sz.
P.S Everyone in EPW ganks. Also If you know ur going to get ganked why come out of sz and try kill us then QQ for 50 hours?
Also when we are pking fac vs fac no1 has ever pkd Just faction vs faction theres alwasy 2-3 factions against Xpendables so thats basically you guys ganking us but we are beating you.
Btw JS 90% of the people who QQ about the Xpendables are just plain R******* why? because they gank me and as soon as i call someone for help they pm me for 5 hours calling me a noob ganker :>
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ste_

They get ganked in return for ganking others. But its PK, and Teamwork isnt particularly needed in PK, its TW that the teamwork comes into play, with the teamwork they show in PK, makes it easier for factions to counteract that in TW. Which for Xpendables could be bad. But time will tell xD

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
people go out and try to stealth kill them or w/e...

But... if they actually fought them as a 1v1.. class/class... you would see that they all have skills.

and I have seen them 5v5, 10v10 and a lot of the times more show up from the opposing side.

I guess people just cry cause they get killed... and then trash-talk all over chat...

IMO.. its just childish...

P.S. I think this is turning into a bash.... Q____Q

Offline vaine123

If you actually took the time to read, I did say it happens to them as well.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
If you actually took the time to read, I did say it happens to them as well.

My mistake...

:o

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Tiny pk isnt the whole point of the game, not everyone pks.

Recoil, Xpendables seem to like to cause drama/trouble/stir people up, this is why people don't like them.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
But but but... people cause drama about them too.. that doesn't make it okay for them to always get the (rear-end) of things....

D:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Tiny pk isnt the whole point of the game, not everyone pks.

Recoil, Xpendables seem to like to cause drama/trouble/stir people up, this is why people don't like them.

I've seen other guilds cause drama/trouble to. Soooo yeah. And I don't think you or me should be posting on a thread like this. Just saying.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Everyone can decide wether they like them or not.
But most just hate them cause of their ganks ... which is idiotic in my opinion.
Gank ... or better said PK is a thing that belongs to the game, but most Ppl don't understand this.
QQ about gank is like ... crying about a 99/100 exam cause there's 1 point missing -> pointless QQ

I don't even understand why so many ppl are giving a *** about this shit.
This isn't the first time that a faction ganks or do anything else bad.
But complaining just starteds now. Why? We got pussies on this server!

Same with voting. WTF Do you guys think? Its not worth voting for 1 Gold every 6 hours?
Seriously ...
Lazy pussies who don't wanna farm a lot and just want to get things easier ...

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I've seen other guilds cause drama/trouble to. Soooo yeah. And I don't think you or me should be posting on a thread like this. Just saying.

Agreed the reason aplies to all guild, I was simpily stating that they purposely go looking for it, Locking Thread, Possibly Moving.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:36 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!