Epic Perfect World

The word "Random"

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Calm down randoms
I'm basically 40

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I didn't know kids still trying to become something on EPW. I haven't logged in a very long time because there is no need to saddie what are already considered saddies. Stop using my phrases as your captions and stop trying to become something. You had your chance. You are 0 value. You are not worth.

Step down before some of us make comeback to Epw and really make you recruit every private server+official+LeagueOfLegends+Tetris players you can find. Enjoy the game and remember the legendary words of the all-time great:

Tobi dontTry to reply to these canceries and :3rs, silly support member baddies PvForumers and e-cuddlers trying to keep everything one sided and :3, you will look like a SaddieMaddie. DontStress dontDeal with nonefactors trying to produce high quality statement but instead look like a scrubbie plebie.

dontMad dontSad stayStrong enjoyLife -yoloswag360
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I dont think making a thread will solve your problems.. It will just make you even more random.  :normal-46:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Calm down randoms

the walking randoms.

the awake of the randoms

the rebelion of the randoms

EricaMurcas

Too many randoms in this thread.

*hits Swane with a Teddy Cuddlesworth wand* My job *puts on glasses* is done. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

*sigh*... Fine, what the hell? *purifies Swane*

As for being called a random, I don't give a ***: I play this game to have fun, not to compete with other people. People should stop being insulted and take it as a compliment: You're not them and that's a good thing. Those that have big egos need them to be fed a constant source of QQ, so don't feed the trolls.

Sarju

I didn't know kids still trying to become something on EPW. I haven't logged in a very long time because there is no need to saddie what are already considered saddies. Stop using my phrases as your captions and stop trying to become something. You had your chance. You are 0 value. You are not worth.

Step down before some of us make comeback to Epw and really make you recruit every private server+official+LeagueOfLegends+Tetris players you can find. Enjoy the game and remember the legendary words of the all-time great:

Tobi dontTry to reply to these canceries and :3rs, silly support member baddies PvForumers and e-cuddlers trying to keep everything one sided and :3, you will look like a SaddieMaddie. DontStress dontDeal with nonefactors trying to produce high quality statement but instead look like a scrubbie plebie.

Hey ;o Please refrain from using such language on these forums. xD. Keep your ego to yourself, you are so good in a pixel game! Wawe! c;

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
This is a topic. We all just posted in it. What?

scatterer3

The most random guy is Vookie.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
People should stop taking the word so seriously just a game. Posting this thread wont make things better.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Whodahell dis random?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, it ain't that serious.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
holy tits

people become so sensitive nowadays

i blame it on the mondial

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
y u listen to decks

don't listen to deks son

u might hear sperm