Epic Perfect World

duh, yea, leaving.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
just, I don't really know how to explain it, and tbh, I wasn't rly planning to open a topic about leaving but
u no make me stop making topics, no matter how hard u try betch, sanava bech... I'll make them anyway. k?
so yea, I decided to leave EPW for a while.(or maybe forever idk) Not that I have many friends here, that's true
tbh I don't have any lol. But you know, many others do the same (I mean loooonelyy players like me:'/). I
know that most of you will be happy about this and so I wanna tell you, betta don't be lol<3 I'm kinda
interested in what kind of replies I'll get soon after opening this topic. Mostly rude ones maybe lul, but I
decided to say bui bui to everyone. Yup, no matter if you hate me or not. Farewell everybody (or whatever there..)
don't be an ass the in comments, at least you can try not to be one. Maybe you'll succeed idk. I wish you luck. It's
interesting you know. Why all these unknown players open these topic. They aren't even known most of the times lol
not that I'm being an ass, nah, just saying. Actually it's boredom that made me write this shet, but anyways,
go ahead, be honest, I'll always appreciate that:3 rly rly. Not that I love you all but, no hate<3 neva hate<3 I
understand that I may be super annoying to you, and I'm glad lol. I'm always glad I annoy people. Makesh me happe
do you even think I believe people will read this? cuz LOL god dammit, I never read such topics. Who needs it. all
i do is say bye bye, out of kindness. Better than nothing I'd say, isn't it? but yoyu know what? no matter if you
care or not.. You don't have to read this shit. Because, BECAUSE. You probably won't get why, anyway... so be
kind, getta fack out you sanava bich I don't wish to see you all again. Jk lol. I wish you all, best of luck<3

I may try out those new hairstyles tho:3

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The Forum certainly wont be the same without you. :/
You will be missed here.

I wish you all the Best and hope to maybe see you around again someday.

Take care!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
just, I don't really know how to explain it, and tbh, I wasn't rly planning to open a topic about leaving but
u no make me stop making topics, no matter how hard u try betch, sanava bech... I'll make them anyway. k?
so yea, I decided to leave EPW for a while.(or maybe forever idk) Not that I have many friends here, that's true
tbh I don't have any lol. But you know, many others do the same (I mean loooonelyy players like me:'/). I
know that most of you will be happy about this and so I wanna tell you, betta don't be lol<3 I'm kinda
interested in what kind of replies I'll get soon after opening this topic. Mostly rude ones maybe lul, but I
decided to say bui bui to everyone. Yup, no matter if you hate me or not. Farewell everybody (or whatever there..)
don't be an ass the in comments, at least you can try not to be one. Maybe you'll succeed idk. I wish you luck. It's
interesting you know. Why all these unknown players open these topic. They aren't even known most of the times lol
not that I'm being an ass, nah, just saying. Actually it's boredom that made me write this shet, but anyways,
go ahead, be honest, I'll always appreciate that:3 rly rly. Not that I love you all but, no hate<3 neva hate<3 I
understand that I may be super annoying to you, and I'm glad lol. I'm always glad I annoy people. Makesh me happe
do you even think I believe people will read this? cuz LOL god dammit, I never read such topics. Who needs it. all
i do is say bye bye, out of kindness. Better than nothing I'd say, isn't it? but yoyu know what? no matter if you
care or not.. You don't have to read this shit. Because, BECAUSE. You probably won't get why, anyway... so be
kind, getta fack out you sanava bich I don't wish to see you all again. Jk lol. I wish you all, best of luck<3

I may try out those new hairstyles tho:3
I thought I'm ur friend :(
Anyway sad to see u leaving... Plus who gonna love my boobs now awww

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Haha. No. I forbid you from leaving.

As your husband, I forbid you.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( no.

The forums certainly won't be the same without you.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Don't go 

:monkey-12:

Take care though.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Aw no, get out of the cauldron of emo sauce you're taking a beauty bath in, and stay.
 :normal-23:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
maybe i know u in game maybe i don't.. but whoever u r tc hf be happy find peace never let others (people/system) control you or let them do as per ur wish...glad to read u find happiness annoying others.. i do too with those who hit my annoy list when they have one of many black characteristics that i hate.. hope i've typed enough to add +1 forum count.. so tc hf bye

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you are one of the few PvForumers that i didnt find annoying farewell

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Gl with the hairstylez :P
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

cevans1290

You trolling again?  :-[
You helped me+fren in-game before with ini. Now come marri and have frens. Me+Steroids share. Come<3

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Why you leave D: D: D:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well there was times i laught with your posts here in EPW Forum , tbh just like others said , forums won't be the same without you here, wish you the best in your life , Byee  :P