Epic Perfect World

HH 1-1 Glitch

Offline Malarix

I was doing HH 1-1 earlier and noticed a VERY crippling bug.  Basically the selection box for the Catacomb Mobster mobs became the size of the whole instance, and didn't allow me to select ANYTHING until I killed those mobs.  My cursor would turn to the attack symbol and not allow me to click to move or select any other mobs.

Offline N/A

Trick to that, hit ESC after you've aggro'ed the boss. Those mobs are creepers will stalk and pop up on Target constantly just ESC and aggro boss. The mob cant actually hit you. Its a bug and an annoying one at that, but until its fixed try that method.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Does this bug occur everytime, on which mobs and in what specific place in TT1?

Offline Faeryl

I have experienced a similar thing in the HH-1. I go to assist attack or click on a mob and start to run in another direction opposite of where I need to be, because another mob has aggro on me from another area that is usually not there or in another room. I have tried escape, leaving the area and etc. and I still can't click or assist attack unless I go back find them and kill them.  It has also happened in the HH-2, but not as often. I will have to run some runs and get back to you, Agatio with mobs names and coords, location of the HH.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Malarix

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.  As I said, the mobs are the Catacomb Mobsters.  It doesn't happen in a specific area, just anywhere there are Catacomb Mobsters nearby;  as soon as I go near them, it bugs out and won't let me select anything else.

Offline SirZig

yes that bug is still there as of 03/11/2012 2:00 pm. an last boss in act 2 all the drops was up in the air. my wife has posted it in bug part of forum

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I did many test runs and I did not encounter that issue at all, but it should be fixed with the Genesis patch.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline aceyxx

I'm not sure about HH 2 ... but in HH 1 the mobs that keep getting selected are marked on the map I attached.