Epic Perfect World

GV boss drops

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm on the fence on this one. Although I'd like to see the variety of ways to farm increased, I also think this instance is fine as is.
GV is solo-able w/ multi-clienting, most of which can be afk'd with the proper toons, and it might be OP during 2x events.

I think a better idea would be to implement a new forge that exchanges the OHT mats for little bits of experience, like FCC mats.

Otherwise, I suspect that replacing the drops for each boss would be accompanied by replacing the mobs and bosses themselves w/ some that are stronger and harder to kill.

Can't reasonably ask for more rewards w/out requiring more effort.   :-\
Well people farming regular card bosses (like me) would benefit from the extra xp, maybe too much. Also, there are some who have the OHT mats banked....like, thousands of them. So, no to converting them into orders of blessing. Maybe coins would be a good drop for the bosses.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
+1

Some good ideas for drops (some already suggested):
Mystical elixars
PGS
Fairy boxes? (Not so sure about this, since it gives the dragon blood stones and flowsilver coins. Might be good with a limited amout per run?)

Thinking maybe like the mini world bosses, just with no EC/ET.
The quest rewards for the bosses already give OEC so I dont see EC as a good drop.
What am I even doing?

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Well people farming regular card bosses (like me) would benefit from the extra xp, maybe too much. Also, there are some who have the OHT mats banked....like, thousands of them. So, no to converting them into orders of blessing. Maybe coins would be a good drop for the bosses.

lol

More coin drops = buy ec = buy event gold = buy exp and lvl scrolls.
Whats the difference?

Anyone farming it regularly, like you, "would benefit... maybe too much" if the mats were replaced with anything at all. Exactly why I stated at the very beginning that I'm on the fence about it.  ;)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms

lol

More coin drops = buy ec = buy event gold = buy exp and lvl scrolls.
Whats the difference?

Anyone farming it regularly, like you, "would benefit... maybe too much" if the mats were replaced with anything at all. Exactly why I stated at the very beginning that I'm on the fence about it.  ;)

Well, if it be so problematic, let the normal (present) drops be removed and let the bosses drop 2 OBPs. Still a problem? ;)
Nothing will cause an imbalance if it is well thought of, easy to come by, and given in a minimal amount.
Why would people spend 2hours in GV during 2x with just his alts for the soul purpose of farming drops (if those drops has other easier and faster ways to acquire), when he can do a single TT2-3 to get way more. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Sly_Man

replacing the drops for each boss would be accompanied by replacing the mobs and bosses themselves w/ some that are stronger and harder to kill.
There's already problem finding squad without noobs.

About 35% of people (mostly too young and inexperienced) run ahead heedlessly,
making squad being an easy target in narrow space attacked from both sides,
while letting mobs spread all over the field
and making Psys, Barbs, BM's, Sins, ... killing them slower,
because with each multi-target (AoE) strike they
can hit 3 instead of 8 at once.

My Veno had to try 4 different squads to get full GV culti in one, for Scism Mold to use.
Make mobs and bosses harder and someone will have even harder time
with not 4 but maybe 40 attempts.

Another thing: some people come to GV not to show-off in front of the rest of the squad,
but to have a nice picnic with friends, while maybe making XP for lower level ones. :)
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There's already problem finding squad without noobs.

About 35% of people (mostly too young and inexperienced) run ahead heedlessly,
making squad being an easy target in narrow space attacked from both sides,
while letting mobs spread all over the field
and making Psys, Barbs, BM's, Sins, ... killing them slower,
because with each multi-target (AoE) strike they
can hit 3 instead of 8 at once.

My Veno had to try 4 different squads to get full GV culti in one, for Scism Mold to use.
Make mobs and bosses harder and someone will have even harder time
with not 4 but maybe 40 attempts.

Another thing: some people come to GV not to show-off in front of the rest of the squad,
but to have a nice picnic with friends, while maybe making XP for lower level ones. :)

This.  Making it harder would make it not a viable option for leveling lowbies (140+).  I hate PV, and I like that GV is an alternative.  There's also the fact that you do need GV for culti and people don't care to help with full runs as it is.  You always have THAT one m'effer messing it up for everyone else (had 2 archers in my last squad, and one was fisting the mobs, I shit you not).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well there are always weird people joining GV. ;)
I do GV everyday, and lol people join saying they need full and then leave after w3.
Most of the time that leaves me and LadySeek (Leader of HolyGV) with just 2 toons each (sometimes having lowbies) but we usually pull it through.
Firstly coz we have got used to it.
Secondly, coz atleast 2 people work together.
Tough but not impossible. :p
Coming back to the topic, what do the staff have to say about changing drops? Or atleast removing that OHT drop pile.  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
GMs? Any views on this topic?  :-[

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
bumping this

come on GM >_>
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the exchange of the materials for experience isn't that bad of an option.
althought we wouldn't be able to add such greater exchange since those materials also drop from OHT.

we added the better rewards as a quest from killing the bosses cuz there was previously some scammers that would kick the players to grab the drops themselves and other wouldn't get anything.

the other suggestions aswell as this experience exchange, need to be considered...

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
the exchange of the materials for experience isn't that bad of an option.
althought we wouldn't be able to add such greater exchange since those materials also drop from OHT.

we added the better rewards as a quest from killing the bosses cuz there was previously some scammers that would kick the players to grab the drops themselves and other wouldn't get anything.

the other suggestions aswell as this experience exchange, need to be considered...
I'm not sure whether the OHT mat exchange for xp would be a good idea. Reason: people do spam card bosses like hell. So imagine someone doing it on 2x. The amount of drops that they would get from any card boss resulting in a massive xp thingy. No need to tough GV. It will be utterly misused. Those mats can easily be sold and hence won't be contained. Well, just my thought. That why I said useful drops in minimal amount. Make the bosses drop 2 old book page lol, but remove the useless part.  :-\

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
split opinion myself on this one, will keep an eye on this thread as i do like doing gv every so often, but hate a bag full of crap mats...
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Kia

I never do GV.

Most people wouldn't do it because the reward isn't worth the 2 hours you spend in there.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Another bump for the GMs and Aga!  :-[